Become a Patron!

ISO 18650 & 18350 Satburn

cgallagher44

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The BST groups on FB are your best bet. Are you in the Satburn group there? They have a BST thread as well. No word on the next list thus far.

Sent from the Death Star

Yes, I'm in that group. I believe I am on the list that got opened but no confirmation. However I a looking for all possibilities. Thanks!

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Yes, I'm in that group. I believe I am on the list that got opened but no confirmation. However I a looking for all possibilities. Thanks!
That "list" that was posted last week was a (sad) joke unfortubately. The only list that's underway is the alumibronze tubes but it's closed and hadn't been invoiced yet. SV Buy Sell Trade has some posted in great occasion, as does Vintage Vape Gear BST. You have to be a member of the original groups in order to join the BST groups though.

Sent from the Death Star

cgallagher44

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just requested to join VVG and then VVG B/S/T thank you for that lead.

Is this the other group you're referring to for the bst? SATBURN MODS SALES AND TRADES THREAD in The Official Satburn Mods Group

Thanks for your help

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
I just requested to join VVG and then VVG B/S/T thank you for that lead.

Is this the other group you're referring to for the bst? SATBURN MODS SALES AND TRADES THREAD in The Official Satburn Mods Group

Thanks for your help
Yep and then there's SV and their BST thread. It's mostly England-based but you can still find folks from the US selling things there.

Sent from the Death Star

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I have to admit, I helped facilitate the “fake” Friday list on Satmods group.

I do have an older 18500 Satmini with and In’Ax 16 for sale though, although I am thinking of grabbing a Dwarv 16.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cgallagher44

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to admit, I helped facilitate the “fake” Friday list on Satmods group.

I do have an older 18500 Satmini with and In’Ax 16 for sale though, although I am thinking of grabbing a Dwarv 16.

Well that was not a very nice trick to play on a hunter like myself ;) Can you send me more information on your 18500 Satmini with and In’Ax 16

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Well that was not a very nice trick to play on a hunter like myself ;) Can you send me more information on your 18500 Satmini with and In’Ax 16

Sure I’ll take a few photos and post them here, brb was watching tv

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
upload_2019-1-1_20-10-0.pngupload_2019-1-1_20-10-26.pngupload_2019-1-1_20-11-4.pngupload_2019-1-1_20-10-44.png

Apologies for the bad pictures, only have a mild desk lamp in my computer room...but that is it in all its glory...

SatMini 500 with In'Ax 16 with spares and 22-16 bograt.

The SatMini is from late 2014 early 2015 from Pit lists, In'Ax 16 is also from around that time frame.

Both are in good condition and would rate the package easily at an 8/10.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I will say though... about future complete mod lists...and take this with a grain of salt.

I joined the group when there was 170 members, there is nearly 2200 now I think... last list for the V2s, there were about 600 or so made... that is a lot of interest still for another batch to be made.

Now with the current Aluma-Bronze tube sections, that list closed as Jmoney pointed out and hasn't been invoiced and won't be til mid to late this month; it is then I think they will decide on another V2 list...and if they do depending on interest, really again falls on Andreas (modder) since he fronts the cost of the mods being made then invoices once in possession. Which imo he can handle 600 again without to much worry of people flaking on invoices...then you have to think of that said 600, since its an open list... how many people will be ordering a 2nd 3rd 5th 12th Satmod.

I could be totally wrong too...heck maybe Andreas can front a list of 2000 units... no idea. But as history has shown, this past list was his LARGEST, others were in the 50-80 unit production mark afaik.

EDIT: Nearly 2500 members now

Last edited:

cgallagher44

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will say though... about future complete mod lists...and take this with a grain of salt.

I joined the group when there was 170 members, there is nearly 2200 now I think... last list for the V2s, there were about 600 or so made... that is a lot of interest still for another batch to be made.

Now with the current Aluma-Bronze tube sections, that list closed as Jmoney pointed out and hasn't been invoiced and won't be til mid to late this month; it is then I think they will decide on another V2 list...and if they do depending on interest, really again falls on Andreas (modder) since he fronts the cost of the mods being made then invoices once in possession. Which imo he can handle 600 again without to much worry of people flaking on invoices...then you have to think of that said 600, since its an open list... how many people will be ordering a 2nd 3rd 5th 12th Satmod.

I could be totally wrong too...heck maybe Andreas can front a list of 2000 units... no idea. But as history has shown, this past list was his LARGEST, others were in the 50-80 unit production mark afaik.

EDIT: Nearly 2500 members now

Thank you for your response but I am still looking for a 22mm

VU Sponsors