Become a Patron!

ISO Hammer of God.

CHIEFTANG

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I am looking for an authentic hammer of God box mod. Black preferably, and if you have 18650s I'd like to pick some up too!

Last edited:

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I am looking for an authentic hammer of God box mod. Black preferably, and if you have 18650s I'd like to pick some up too!
You wont find a Authentic HOG in Black unless your looking for the V2, the V1 was only made in Silver....Not many people will give up the Authentic as they only made a 1000 of each and they are not producing them anymore.

Rhett1977

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I just bought a V2 from a member on here. Got it for a song. They're getting harder and harder to find. I've got a friend that owns a shop that has one left and I'm trying to talk him out of it. He's keeping it in his collection. I seriously doubt he'll ever let it go. He was selling them for $199 and they were selling really fast. He decided to hold onto the last one. Never took it out of the package. Good luck finding one. If they want less than $100 for it it's a fake. If I run across another one I'll let you know. They hit like no other box I've ever tried and it fills up my mans. I have extra large hands. All other boxes feel puny in my hand. The HOG is just right though.

CHIEFTANG

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ive got a V2 clone from 3F. Great mod, built solid and heavy and hits like a monster.
How is it in comparison? Would I be happy with the clone or should I push to get the authentic? I'm sure I'll be happy but I want to know if it will really be worth it.

Rhett1977

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I've seen the clones and they are cheap pos imho. I have a genuine and it's smooth and well made. Robust. You pick up a clone and it's like driving a Yugo. If you get the clone don't ever pick up a genuine is all I can say.

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
How is it in comparison? Would I be happy with the clone or should I push to get the authentic? I'm sure I'll be happy but I want to know if it will really be worth it.

In comparison to what? The authentic? I havent got an authentic, and wouldnt waste the money. Idk how much they go for (I imagine well over $100), but I got the clone for like $20 or so. Is the authentic really gonna be $70-80-90-100 better? Not to me.

When it comes to mechs and rdas, I go clone all day. They work close to if not just as good, and cost hell of a lot less. Unless you just wanna say you have an authentic as a bragging point, just grab a clone and call it a day.

VU Sponsors