Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
SO ive used several different RTAS and RDTAs and all of them have issues
Im hoping you guys can tell me if what I am looking for exists

So far the griffin 22m is my favorite overall rta
and the limitless plus is my favorite RDTA

what I want needs:

As few parts as possible - the problem with the griffin 22mm is the JFC- it eventually works loose and then just spins freely which is annoying
Bottom Airflow I think I prefer bottom to top or side
Big deck- I can fit 4mm ID 316l claptons in the girffin 22mm and found that is not possible on some 24 and 25mm rtas
A replaceable DT - preferably the same one used on all griffins or the limitless as I like these and are easy to get on FT, but im open to a normal 510
The deck has to be easily accessed when the tank is full without spilling juice - while I love my griffin mini 25 since it has no JFC BUT its a PITA to get to the deck without spilling juice
TOP FILL- I hate the side fill of the limitless plus. I like to keep my juice is large 200+ml bottles and just pour it into my griffins- not possible with any RDTA I have seen
FLAVOR has to be as good as the griffins or the limitless or better
Clouds are not important
I was looking at the exo but not sure how big the deck really is and the JFC seems to be the same as a griffin so not sure how that will hold up

also looked at the rdta 5 but that DT looks annoying and hard to replace and short and its middel ring that needs to have a screw in it to rewick seems annoying

I like the easy of access most RDTAs provide but most seem to have side airflow which I already have on the limitless plus. Id almost say the limitless plus is perfect for me but I really think the flavor would be better with bottom airflow and I hate side filling

I am not seeing anything on the market that really meets all my criteria, either the DT is the problem or its side fill or its side airflow or it has a JFC which seems like it will work loose like the griffin or the reviews say the flavor is weak or its difficult to get to the deck while the tank is full

So im hoping someone out there might know of something out there that will meet all the criteria

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

what I want needs:

As few parts as possible - the problem with the griffin 22mm is the JFC- it eventually works loose and then just spins freely which is annoying
Big deck- I can fit 4mm ID 316l claptons in the girffin 22mm and found that is not possible on some 24 and 25mm rtas
A replaceable DT - preferably the same one used on all griffins or the limitless as I like these and are easy to get on FT, but im open to a normal 510
The deck has to be easily accessed when the tank is full without spilling juice - while I love my griffin mini 25 since it has no JFC BUT its a PITA to get to the deck without spilling juice
TOP FILL- I hate the side fill of the limitless plus. I like to keep my juice is large 200+ml bottles and just pour it into my griffins- not possible with any RDTA I have seen
Clouds are not important
I was looking at the exo but not sure how big the deck really is and the JFC seems to be the same as a griffin so not sure how that will hold up

also looked at the rdta 5 but that DT looks annoying and hard to replace and short and its middel ring that needs to have a screw in it to rewick seems annoying

I like the easy of access most RDTAs provide but most seem to have side airflow which I already have on the limitless plus. Id almost say the limitless plus is perfect for me but I really think the flavor would be better with bottom airflow and I hate side filling

I am not seeing anything on the market that really meets all my criteria, either the DT is the problem or its side fill or its side airflow or it has a JFC which seems like it will work loose like the griffin or the reviews say the flavor is weak or its difficult to get to the deck while the tank is full

So im hoping someone out there might know of something out there that will meet all the criteria
Have you looked at the Vandyvape Perseus? Here is my take on it.

Vandy Vape Perseus
http://vapingunderground.com/index.php?threads/331776/

what I want needs:

Clouds are not important

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I forgot about that one.
My questions and concerns on it. are basically the fill port and the top cap locking. I think I would need to try this one out to find out if I like it or if it drives me insane. Other then that its seems near perfect for me.

so outside of the perseus anyone have nay other suggestions?

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I imagine you could fit 4mm on the kylin RTA Matt. These are 3mm got plenty of room in there for more. It's a flavour monster, close call between the exo and this for sure (although I do prefer the exo..unfortunately since I mounted just stock coils on the exo I didn't take a pic)

IMG_1155.JPG

It meets the rest of your requirements, although (and this bit is important) don't get the V1 original (the one where the top cap meet just glass) it leaks condensation between the AFC and under the base.... at least a large proportion of people will say it does I reckon. Apparently this doesn't happen on the later ones (colour) although I don't know as I've unfortunately got the V1! ...would I recommend this give me a week or so more I'll let you know

IMG_1169.JPG

One thing you didn't mention is your budget by the way? Wonder if the petri 24mm RTA would fit 4mm on?

The only other one I've tried that comes close is the Merlin RDTA but won't meet your drip tip requirement. its a builders dream not without its quirks but since you put such big coils in it flavour is excellent (deck is below) easily fit 4mm coils on it :) in fact I would say don't run anything under 3mm on this or it won't plug the wick channels

IMG_1013.JPG

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
my issue with the kylin is the same with the exo i am not sure you can trust any of the JFCs they all look like they are pressed fitted in and will eventually work their way loose like a griffin
can anyone speak on how these jfcs hold up over time.

I have 3 griffins one of which I have repaired the jfc so much it just wot stay tight any more and a 4th one that is in the parts drawer that the jfc doesnt stay on. I really dont want to just have that same issue over and over

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
my issue with the kylin is the same with the exo i am not sure you can trust any of the JFCs they all look like they are pressed fitted in and will eventually work their way loose like a griffin
can anyone speak on how these jfcs hold up over time.

I have 3 griffins one of which I have repaired the jfc so much it just wot stay tight any more and a 4th one that is in the parts drawer that the jfc doesnt stay on. I really dont want to just have that same issue over and over

I dunno the exo feels to me like it has some sort of seal in the AFC it's tight to turn it and feels like there is some sort of oring in there ...so much so it's easier to do it off the mod I haven't noticed any leaking over past 2 weeks and it's sat there with juice control open for a whole day without use on one of those days whether this is true of all of the attys they've produced in the line I cannot comment just know mine doesn't leak.

The V1 kylin does leak on mine that's for damn sure actually at this point I'd say avoid the kylin based on what you replied, leaky tanks equally wind me up as is this one at the moment

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
everything can leak
if it is a design flaw that make sit leak no way would anyone want it.
Sometimes my griffins leak a bit sometimes my limitless plus leak because of wicking issues

i have looked at the petri 24mm rta
I have no idea how big the deck is and the postless design is unfamiliar to me but Im sure I can figure it out - but no way in hell im paying $80 for an rta because its a dotmod
i have a dotmod petri rda clone I paid 15 for on ebay
unfortuantely all i can find clones of are the 22mm petri rtas atm

now one of limitless plus just fell and the top cap is cracked and wont hold the DT any more

so this is gonna push me to get something....either a clone limitless for about $15, the perseus is looking like a winner, the gaia seems ok as well ( not sure of its fill method) and the kylina nd exo while I believe everyone on how flavorfull they are, Im very hesistant to test out their JFC. I just dont even see why we need JFC I find anything but wide open useless.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
everything can leak
if it is a design flaw that make sit leak no way would anyone want it.
Sometimes my griffins leak a bit sometimes my limitless plus leak because of wicking issues

i have looked at the petri 24mm rta
I have no idea how big the deck is and the postless design is unfamiliar to me but Im sure I can figure it out - but no way in hell im paying $80 for an rta because its a dotmod
i have a dotmod petri rda clone I paid 15 for on ebay
unfortuantely all i can find clones of are the 22mm petri rtas atm

now one of limitless plus just fell and the top cap is cracked and wont hold the DT any more

so this is gonna push me to get something....either a clone limitless for about $15, the perseus is looking like a winner, the gaia seems ok as well ( not sure of its fill method) and the kylina nd exo while I believe everyone on how flavorfull they are, Im very hesistant to test out their JFC. I just dont even see why we need JFC I find anything but wide open useless.

Wasnt sure in your budget :)

The gaia has a very small deck but has got a great refill method nice little atty though ...here is a side by side against the Pindad ...excuse the mashed up cotton on the Pindad I'd been using that for a while when I took the shot for my review
IMG_0912.JPG

I thought the Perseus had a side refill and was pretty tight? I might be wrong

What about aromamizer supreme v2? Will that fit a 4mm in @Deucesjack?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wasnt sure in your budget :)

The gaia has a very small deck but has got a great refill method nice little atty though ...here is a side by side against the Pindad ...excuse the mashed up cotton on the Pindad I'd been using that for a while when I took the shot for my review
View attachment 84141

I thought the Perseus had a side refill and was pretty tight? I might be wrong

What about aromamizer supreme v2? Will that fit a 4mm in @Deucesjack?
Yeah, probably in postles deck. I have 3.5 in there right now and there looks to be room. Might be a little tight and take some maneuvering but it could probably be done.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
my impression of the perseus is a big deck
the fill method looks annoying but it may actually work for me. it looks like I can just use my big bottles and pour into that area. maybe maybe not
the gaia would definitely need a tipped bottle but i can install some tips on my boig bottles for it, but not sure of teh deck size

I just dont get why all rta/rdtas have to be so damn complicated and noone has just built a simple easy to use one that shouldnt break easily

all these moving parts, breakable top caps stupid side fills

to me the perseus seems close to what i want but the could have just made a plug you pull out to fill and that plug give you plenty of room to pour juice in
and instead of making it need to lock because of the airflow put the airflow ring on the ring section itself

why dont any of these companies just ask me what their next rta/rdta should be like, I could fix them right up,first one to ask me has the perfect one that everyone will want

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just dont even see why we need JFC I find anything but wide open useless.

it depends on whether you always use liquid of the same consistency. i sometimes use 100%vg and some 70/30 so i find it useful.

it's also good if you flood the tank. just close the juice flow and vape till the gurgling goes away, then open it again and all is good. better than trying to frantically vape away all the flooded juice before the wick wick more juice into the chamber...

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
"I just dont get why all rta/rdtas have to be so damn complicated and noone has just built a simple easy to use one that shouldnt break easily"

I mainly just vape my kayfun 5s, 5 minis and rose 3 these days for this reason. they are actually a bit complicated, but they make perfect sense and once you suss them out they work perfectly and need very little maintenance. i also find the quality of the vapour and the airflow and flavour much superior to any other tank i have tried.

seems they would meet all your other requirements as well. just a suggestion, as i know some people don't seem to like them. good clones can be found cheap, too.

well the kayfun decks might be too small. the rose is postless and could probably accommodate fairly big coils.

DP2Raja

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
If you like the Limitless, try the Limitless "Limited Edition"...they added bottom airflow to go with the side airflow. Adds some extra flavor. I think you will have to like their DT though. I really like mine.

I think the Ammit 25 dual coil (option to go single) beats the EXO RTA for flavor... just slightly, but I don't think you are going to get 4mm coils in there with the angled airflow sections. They work great, but take up space.

The Gaia RDTA is really nice. Slightly restricted airflow even wide open. I use 3mm dual coils in it and get a wonderful vape. Drawback is the 2ml capacity so I use it in squonk mode. The fill method works great.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
If you like the Limitless, try the Limitless "Limited Edition"...they added bottom airflow to go with the side airflow. Adds some extra flavor. I think you will have to like their DT though. I really like mine.

I think the Ammit 25 dual coil (option to go single) beats the EXO RTA for flavor... just slightly, but I don't think you are going to get 4mm coils in there with the angled airflow sections. They work great, but take up space.

The Gaia RDTA is really nice. Slightly restricted airflow even wide open. I use 3mm dual coils in it and get a wonderful vape. Drawback is the 2ml capacity so I use it in squonk mode. The fill method works great.

is 3mm the largest the gaia can hold? or can it go to 4mm

xpen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
IMO the avocado 24 seems to match your request
You can have it with either side airflow/top fill or bottom airflow/side fill.
It comes with a custom wide bore drip tip and an adapter for standard 510 DT's
I use it with 4mm ID coils, single or twisted wire up to 24g

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
IMO the avocado 24 seems to match your request
You can have it with either side airflow/top fill or bottom airflow/side fill.
It comes with a custom wide bore drip tip and an adapter for standard 510 DT's
I use it with 4mm ID coils, single or twisted wire up to 24g
hmm there is actually a 24mm avocado with bottom air and that slide open wicki port to fill option
http://www.geekvape.com/project/avocado-24-bottom-airflow-version/

is this one of the ones you have used?

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
the gaia does seem like the best choice out there for me but 2ml seesm awfull small
if i had some squonkers then no issue

the only other one that still interest me is the ijoy rdta 5
but that drip tip annoys me....does anyone know if you can actually fit a 510 or 810 drip tip inside the top cap.. it looks to me like it might actually be big enough to do so

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
That pic I posted further up top down view was a 2.5mm coil width wise Matt....you probably can fit in 4mm gonna be pushing it though...probably more so by the wicking holes than anything else

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
For me the ijoy exo is still king
that's nice but as I said it has the same type of assembly for the JFC as the griffins do and I do not trust that and you have YET to say a word about its design at the JFC to counter my worries. SO instead of spamming your review videos why not speak to my issue and actually help me. Is the jfc of your kingly exo assembled and press fitted the same way griffins are so after one too many drops its just gonna come loose and spin freely so everytime you use it you have to check the jfc and make sure its actually open

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
that's nice but as I said it has the same type of assembly for the JFC as the griffins do and I do not trust that and you have YET to say a word about its design at the JFC to counter my worries. SO instead of spamming your review videos why not speak to my issue and actually help me. Is the jfc of your kingly exo assembled and press fitted the same way griffins are so after one too many drops its just gonna come loose and spin freely so everytime you use it you have to check the jfc and make sure its actually open
Yes it's press fit. No I haven't had a single leak. Pretty much all ate press fit so it comes down to how well it's manufacturered. My gold pharaoh seeped. Black one no issues. I haven't heard anyone with seep issues on the exo personally. If you don't want press fit jfc, the supreme, boreas, or supreme v2 are great options.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
why does everyone think i am worried about seeping form the JFC
I have never said that
all my griffins with loose jfcs dont leak
its the fact the jfc just spins freely on its own and i have to check it every time I vape to make sure the JFC is open and I dont get dry hits

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
why does everyone think i am worried about seeping form the JFC
I have never said that
all my griffins with loose jfcs dont leak
its the fact the jfc just spins freely on its own and i have to check it every time I vape to make sure the JFC is open and I dont get dry hits
Ok. Yeah the ijoy spins freely as well. The supreme doesn't

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Saw someone got this one recently Matt ...in the vapemail thread

Apocalypse RDTA by Atom vapes ...know nothing about it though

Genuine-Atom-Vapes-Apocalypse-RDTA-Tank-4ml.jpg

Deck looks pretty big and it has an easy refill

apordta2.jpg

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
ok so anyone here tried the iron maiden 30mm and can speak on its flavor versus these other one slike a limitless or perseus or gaia

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Have you looked at the Modfather attys, all I use besides squonkers. The flavor is fantastic, doesn't leak, holds about 12 mls of juice with the regular tank or more with the extension...30mm deck with various deck opinions, can do dual 4mm coils possibly 5mm.

Have about 40 other tanks RTA's RDTA's, don't use anything but the Modfathers now.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Have you looked at the Modfather attys, all I use besides squonkers. The flavor is fantastic, doesn't leak, holds about 12 mls of juice with the regular tank or more with the extension...30mm deck with various deck opinions, can do dual 4mm coils possibly 5mm.

Have about 40 other tanks RTA's RDTA's, don't use anything but the Modfathers now.
the modfather is one i hear alot about
besides the price and the fact it will overhang on every device i own and plan to own
I have a couple questions
1. does it have a JFC I can not see one in the couple videos I watched
2. the drip tip....is that a 510 a griffin one or proprietary?
3. when you remove the tank section with juice in it to get to the deck does the juice leak easily>

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
ok so anyone here tried the iron maiden 30mm and can speak on its flavor versus these other one slike a limitless or perseus or gaia
I've tried it. I would give you my opinion but last time you threw a shit fit so why as for opinions and then get mad lol

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
besides the price and the fact it will overhang on every device i own and plan to own
3. when you remove the tank section with juice in it to get to the deck does the juice leak easily>
It'll be more likely to leak cause no JFC. The aromamizer plus is a good 30mm option. It has JFC and no press fit base. I literally go over all this stuff on my channel hence why I linked it, but u threw a fit so w/e

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
anthony get over yourself
i already had stated earlier in the thread my concern over the Exo ad kylin. basically put together the same way a griffin is and that damn JFC is my only issue with a griffin 22 or 25

Then you just pop in the the thread and all you add is
For me the exo is still king and post your video.

so for you to do that shows either you didnt read my concerns, I had to bitch at you to actually reiterate what we already worked out in the thread that the exo has a press fitted jfc just like the griffins and therefore its gonna be the same issue for me.

so you added nothing to the convo but to spam your youtube chanel

i have no issue with you reviewing stuff
in fact I have watched some of your vids in the past and found them informative.
I actually watched your top 5 rta video to get a starting point of whats currently on the market
I have an issue with you just throwing a video up and thinking its helpful when it was clearly not and then getting all defensive when I call you out on it for not being helpful
You who have reviewed dozens upon dozens of items, should have a better overall picture of what I am looking for - at least that would be my hope- and when I saw you post I was excited to see that you posted a reply. But to see you spam a video for the exo after I dismissed it earlier in the thread pissed me off because it felt to me you decided to promote yourself rather then actually help me.

Your next reply is a continued fuck you to me nothing contributed to the convo
and your final reply actually contributed and gave me some info and opinions to use

so drop the poor you shit. If you have something to contribute and help me PLEASE HELP ME, otherwise go play the victim elsewhere

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
anthony get over yourself
i already had stated earlier in the thread my concern over the Exo ad kylin. basically put together the same way a griffin is and that damn JFC is my only issue with a griffin 22 or 25

Then you just pop in the the thread and all you add is
For me the exo is still king and post your video.

so for you to do that shows either you didnt read my concerns, I had to bitch at you to actually reiterate what we already worked out in the thread that the exo has a press fitted jfc just like the griffins and therefore its gonna be the same issue for me.

so you added nothing to the convo but to spam your youtube chanel

i have no issue with you reviewing stuff
in fact I have watched some of your vids in the past and found them informative.
I actually watched your top 5 rta video to get a starting point of whats currently on the market
I have an issue with you just throwing a video up and thinking its helpful when it was clearly not and then getting all defensive when I call you out on it for not being helpful
You who have reviewed dozens upon dozens of items, should have a better overall picture of what I am looking for - at least that would be my hope- and when I saw you post I was excited to see that you posted a reply. But to see you spam a video for the exo after I dismissed it earlier in the thread pissed me off because it felt to me you decided to promote yourself rather then actually help me.

Your next reply is a continued fuck you to me nothing contributed to the convo
and your final reply actually contributed and gave me some info and opinions to use

so drop the poor you shit. If you have something to contribute and help me PLEASE HELP ME, otherwise go play the victim elsewhere
It's not me getting over myself. I answered your question. If you don't want press fit you'll need something like the supreme. We are all aware of press fit issues. It's hit and miss. My gold pharaoh seeped like a bitch. My black one didnt. I contacted geekvape they sent a replacement deck. My exo doesn't seep. Haven't heard of anyone's seeping but it's press fit. Always an issues. And all of them free spin. I know you said seeping isn't an issue but they all free spin which you don't like.

If you want a 30mm one with no free spin I'd go with the plus. The modfather is great but it'll leak when filling. No jfc and large tank but once you get passed the fill it won't leak anymore. The iron maiden is great. Great with flavor and. No leaks when wicked correctly.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1. Doesn't have JC, nor needs it. I vape till the tanks about empty, close the airflow, fill, no leaks.
2. The drip tip is different, but I have others which fit, not sure of the size tho.
3. The deck can be removed with juice in the tank, it's like the Boreas style.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If you are considering the Aromamizer Plus I did a pretty lengthy review of it. It's a great tank and I truly enjoy all the extension options. I don't have a Modfather so I really can't compare the two. The Plus is a much dryer tank than the original supreme. It's basically the bigger, improved version of the Supreme. I have also never had it leak or seep at all. I love it but it's a juice whore and it has a postless deck.

Aromamizer Plus Review
http://vapingunderground.com/index.php?threads/323787/

Last edited:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1. Doesn't have JC, nor needs it. I vape till the tanks about empty, close the airflow, fill, no leaks.
2. The drip tip is different, but I have others which fit, not sure of the size tho.
3. The deck can be removed with juice in the tank, it's like the Boreas style.
I use all VG in recipes, which is probably why I don't have leaks. Mannyscoot uses the modfather too, not sure if he mixes any PG, just know he doesn't have leaks either. The deck is huge, which can take a lot of wicking, especially the postless deck. I think it's the best atty I ever bought, flavor clouds and simplicity. There is modfather thread around here some place.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
TBH
the aromizers all seem to me to be over complicated. The modfather is almost as over complicated.
BUt a 30mm tank is just gonna overhang too much on my mods and im not looking to get all new mods as well. After watching several videos on both aromizers and the moodfather I think the modfather is a better tank but without using either thats hard to tell, but many videos show how there is seepage from the aromizer top cap but not the modfather while the aromizers afc seems to work better for some over the mod father. If the modfather was 25mm and not so high price dit would be a contender for me, but the aromizer and boreas all seem like too many minor issues. I already have minor issue son everything else I own. I dont feel like trading one set of minor livable issues for others.

As I think I have said before
The limitless plus is awesome but I want to try the sam ething with bottom airflow to see if that is better flavor.
The side fill of it is annoying
and the top cap breaks too easy

Of everything I hav elooked at so far the gaia takes the limitless and gives it bottom airflow and a better fill method. But 2ml of juice is something that worries me since i own no squonking mods either

I want to thank everyone here for you help. I am gonna keep an eye out to see what comes out new since nothing is completely making me want to buy it just yet.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
TBH
the aromizers all seem to me to be over complicated. The modfather is almost as over complicated.
BUt a 30mm tank is just gonna overhang too much on my mods and im not looking to get all new mods as well. After watching several videos on both aromizers and the moodfather I think the modfather is a better tank but without using either thats hard to tell, but many videos show how there is seepage from the aromizer top cap but not the modfather while the aromizers afc seems to work better for some over the mod father. If the modfather was 25mm and not so high price dit would be a contender for me, but the aromizer and boreas all seem like too many minor issues. I already have minor issue son everything else I own. I dont feel like trading one set of minor livable issues for others.

As I think I have said before
The limitless plus is awesome but I want to try the sam ething with bottom airflow to see if that is better flavor.
The side fill of it is annoying
and the top cap breaks too easy

Of everything I hav elooked at so far the gaia takes the limitless and gives it bottom airflow and a better fill method. But 2ml of juice is something that worries me since i own no squonking mods either

I want to thank everyone here for you help. I am gonna keep an eye out to see what comes out new since nothing is completely making me want to buy it just yet.
I hope you find what your looking for. Nothing like finding that perfect atomizer to suit your needs. It's different for everyone :)

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I hope you find what your looking for. Nothing like finding that perfect atomizer to suit your needs. It's different for everyone :)

Unfortunately, the perfect atomizer has yet to be built. They all have their little quirks and idiosyncrasies. Your preferences as a vaper tend to change too as you go along your vape journey. I remember not too long ago buying 6 original Crowns and a couple of hundred coils thinking I wouldn't want to use another tank. Boy was I wrong. Lol.

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Unfortunately, the perfect atomizer has yet to be built. They all have their little quirks and idiosyncrasies. Your preferences as a vaper tend to change too as you go along your vape journey. I remember not too long ago buying 6 original Crowns and a couple of hundred coils thinking I wouldn't want to use another tank. Boy was I wrong. Lol.

Yeah how'd that turn out jack? :D

<I'm never getting another uwell> or something lmao

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah how'd that turn out jack? :D

<I'm never getting another uwell> or something lmao
Not as bad as you would think. I still run 1 OG Crown in my rotation just because I literally own a shit ton of coils for it. My girl who does not have shinyitis loves her 4 Crowns so she has inherited most of the coils. Although I just gave her a Maganus Cloud Blaster and she really loves it. Looks like that one will crack her rotation. I know it's in mine for a while for sure.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

Lmao don't you still have hundreds of junk coils

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Lmao don't you still have hundreds of junk coils

Nah, they're not totally junk. I've been averaging about a 1 out of 4 failure rate. Sometime I go through 4 or 5 boxes without a bad one.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Nah, they're not totally junk. I've been averaging about a 1 out of 4 failure rate. Sometime I go through 4 or 5 boxes without a bad one.

That's not too bad

Lotus Insane

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I am in a similar position Mattp169, attempting to find a good rdta to replace my rda's I use. Not going back to rta's cause just had bad luck.

Gaia vs Ijoy 5 are the final two I came up with for myself. The Gaia keeps coming back as a go to in most conversations. I hope you can find that perfect selection. I haven't bought mine yet, so I really have no good opinion to add, just in the same boat though. (excluding issues with tanks)

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I am in a similar position Mattp169, attempting to find a good rdta to replace my rda's I use. Not going back to rta's cause just had bad luck.

Gaia vs Ijoy 5 are the final two I came up with for myself. The Gaia keeps coming back as a go to in most conversations. I hope you can find that perfect selection. I haven't bought mine yet, so I really have no good opinion to add, just in the same boat though. (excluding issues with tanks)
the rdta 5 has 2 issues for me

1. the drip tip
2. the center ring has to be remove dto rewick so it complicates the process but may not be a deal breaker....

otherwise it does look nice
I wish they were both the same diameter cause I would get both and see if I could put the tank section of the rdta 5 on the deck section of the gaia

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
the rdta 5 has 2 issues for me

1. the drip tip
2. the center ring has to be remove dto rewick so it complicates the process but may not be a deal breaker....

otherwise it does look nice
I wish they were both the same diameter cause I would get both and see if I could put the tank section of the rdta 5 on the deck section of the gaia

Just an FYI, you can run the RDTA 5 without the screw that secures the ring. I do it all the time. I did a review of that tank. I've had it for few months and while I'm not typically an RDTA guy I will say it is one of the better ones.

Ijoy RDTA 5
http://vapingunderground.com/index.php?threads/316244/

VU Sponsors