Become a Patron!

ISO serpent SMM

Status
Not open for further replies.

iVape524

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hey guys, I am in search of a serpent smm rta. If someone bought one and it wasn’t their thing let me know! I’d love to take it off your hands. Color doesn’t matter

iVape524

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just ordered me a new one this weekend to play with, along with the GeekVape Ammit 25. I'll let ya know if I want to ditch it after putting it through its paces. :D

I appreciate that! I’ve been looking for a single coil rta for a while now and actually acquired an ammit 22. It doesn’t play nice with higher VG juices due to the limited space between the glass and the barrel section so I may be interested in both of those you have on order if you don’t like one for them.

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I appreciate that! I’ve been looking for a single coil rta for a while now and actually acquired an ammit 22. It doesn’t play nice with higher VG juices due to the limited space between the glass and the barrel section so I may be interested in both of those you have on order if you don’t like one for them.
I've got three of the Ammit 22 RTAs, and yes 60V/40P is about the limit for it.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Just wanted to give you a follow-up on the two attys that I got in.

Preference: Ammit 25

I have been using both for a few days now and my preferred atty is the Ammit 25. The Serpent SMM is OK, but I really don't like the build deck in comparison to the Ammit 25 deck. The one issue that I do have with the Ammit 25 is the screws the MFG decided to go with --- they suck. I changed them out for torq screws instead.

Haven't decided if I'm going to sell the Serpent SMM yet ... still playing with it. I want to build some Alien coils to drop in it and see how it handles.

iVape524

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just wanted to give you a follow-up on the two attys that I got in.

Preference: Ammit 25

I have been using both for a few days now and my preferred atty is the Ammit 25. The Serpent SMM is OK, but I really don't like the build deck in comparison to the Ammit 25 deck. The one issue that I do have with the Ammit 25 is the screws the MFG decided to go with --- they suck. I changed them out for torq screws instead.

Haven't decided if I'm going to sell the Serpent SMM yet ... still playing with it. I want to build some Alien coils to drop in it and see how it handles.

Thanks for the update. I’ll keep that in mind should I find a good deal on eaither one. Appreciate you keeping me in the loop

Chucking

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reddit Exile
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
310   0   0
I made a purchase from them back in April and other than it taking approximately a month to get it I didn't have any issues.
I did search the forums here and found several people that ordered from them, some were satisfied, some were not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors