Become a Patron!

Issue Finding New Juice

For the past many years, I always got my juice at a local shop that made their juice in-house. It was absolutely the best juice I had ever tried. They had to shut down that side of their business because it wasn't regulated. I'm now in the market of trying to find a vape brand/mixture that works best with the Smok Nord 1. I like this piece because it always worked well with the 50/50 mixture I had them make at the shop. It had a good throat burn and a decent cloud. The Ohm is 1.6 if it matters. I've noticed that a lot of premade juice on the web is usually 75/25 or 70/30 which does not go well with the coil I use. I'm at a point where I don't really know what to do. Do I try to find a different unit altogether? Could I mix more PG in the premade mixture to try to get closer to 50/50? Would a different coil/Ohm change anything? Any advice would help.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
If I liked the device and coil I was using, I wouldn't change that.
That 50/50 must be nic salt? Or did they make it for you in freebase?
Where are you?

Frogger

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Call the store, its an important distinction (freebase vs salt)

Yes u can add more pg, but u would have to add more flavor and nic to make it be the same ratio. (or it would just taste less and be weaker strength) if u want to do it tho go to the diy section and ask for help

u can use this combiner to add the seperate amounts to get u back to where u started, just fiddle with the amounts a little, u will need pg, nic, and flavor.

OR (AND MUCH EASIER)

have the store mix u a batch of 30vg, 70pg of the same stuff, combine it with the opposite 70vg/30pg that u have and bingo u have a double bottle of 50/50

You can mix your premade e-liquids with higher PG e-liquids to make a 50/50 ratio. If you're not satisfied with the current coil's performance, consider trying coils with different resistance levels. Lower-ohm coils (e.g., 0.6 ohms) may provide more vapor and a stronger throat hit.

VU Sponsors