Become a Patron!

Issues with a Vaporesso Target Nano and an Aspire NX75

I have a Vaporesso Target Nano and I can't get it to work in TC mode, I'm using the coils that came with the kit. I' ve it in SS, Ti and Ni and it just won't fire until I change to VW.
I also have an Aspire NX75 and I can't lock the buttons or change the screen, everything else seems to be working ok.
Any sugestions???

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are you sure your using a TC coil??

And the NX75 is five clicks to lock it. What do you mean you can't change the screen though??

I' using the coil that came with the Nano.
And as far as the NX75, the manual says that to lock the buttons you press W and + at the same time which I did when I first got it and it worked ok but now it won't do it and suposedly you can change the logo by pressing T and - at the same time and it's also not working. Actually I can't get any of the functions to work, I can vape but I can't get the mod into any of the modes the manual talks about

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is it a TC coil though. It should be printed on the coil.

It is T and - to change logo cos I've just checked on mine and it's 5 clicks to lock the mod. I think w and + just locks the resistance.

Also see if you can use the target tank on your NX75. It will confirm if it works in TC. I've not owned the target for a while but sure it's an ss coil

I get that clicking the mod 5 times locks the whole thing but what I'm trying to do is lock the buttons so you don't accidentally change the settings while vaping or having it in your pocket.
I will try using the tarot tank on the NX75 in TC

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure you can do that...

And that's odd isn't it. I wonder why it doesn't work on the Target.

I have no idea either, I already wrote to Vaporesso and Aspire hoping to get some help.
I want to thank you for your interest in my issues and trying to help me

VU Sponsors