Become a Patron!

Istick 50w + Aspire Triton?

Hi VapingUnderground!

Im new to vaping and to this forum itself, so please bear with me if it is a stupid question. Will the Istick 50w and the Aspire Triton produce alot of vapor (with the 0,4 coild and a 80/20 juice)? I had the Ijust 2, it was pretty good. But I just got a burnt taste off of it - get it? "i just" haha. But anyways, I have now sold it and I really want a new mod that will produce more and better vapor, without getting that burnt taste. (Im not saying that the Ijust 2 is bad, and I should probably just have gotten a new coil, but atm. I didn't really have time for it, and I just wanted my money back). But yea, will the combination of the Istick 50w and the Aspire Triton be a good mix?​

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Vape100, welcome to VU. I think that is a nice set up, and usually a coil change will do the trick. Make sure you prime your coil, and start low on wattage and work your way up until you find the sweet spot. Don't leave your IStick 50watt unattended while charging. (Actually, any internal battery device.);)

Hey Vape100, welcome to VU. I think that is a nice set up, and usually a coil change will do the trick. Make sure you prime your coil, and start low on wattage and work your way up until you find the sweet spot. Don't leave your IStick 50watt unattended while charging. (Actually, any internal battery device.);)
thanks for answering! Do you think that the setup will create alot of vapor, with the 0,4 coil and a 80/20 juice?

USMC8497

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi VapingUnderground!

Im new to vaping and to this forum itself, so please bear with me if it is a stupid question. Will the Istick 50w and the Aspire Triton produce alot of vapor (with the 0,4 coild and a 80/20 juice)? I had the Ijust 2, it was pretty good. But I just got a burnt taste off of it - get it? "i just" haha. But anyways, I have now sold it and I really want a new mod that will produce more and better vapor, without getting that burnt taste. (Im not saying that the Ijust 2 is bad, and I should probably just have gotten a new coil, but atm. I didn't really have time for it, and I just wanted my money back). But yea, will the combination of the Istick 50w and the Aspire Triton be a good mix?​
Hello and welcome to the VU. I have used mech and regulated mod boxes and currently I am using an Eleaf iStick 100W. Both where/are being used with a Aspire Triton. I DIY my own eJuice (80VG/20PG/0mgNic) and flavoring. The flavoring is PG based so I'm about probably about 70VG/30PG. I got great clouds with the .4 coils and am now using the .3 Ohm coil. I am getting great flavor and cloud production. I am more after the flavor than the cloud.

Hello and welcome to the VU. I have used mech and regulated mod boxes and currently I am using an Eleaf iStick 100W. Both where/are being used with a Aspire Triton. I DIY my own eJuice (80VG/20PG/0mgNic) and flavoring. The flavoring is PG based so I'm about probably about 70VG/30PG. I got great clouds with the .4 coils and am now using the .3 Ohm coil. I am getting great flavor and cloud production. I am more after the flavor than the cloud.
Ok, thanks for the advice!

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Like USMC said, you should have plenty of vapor (and good flavor) with that tank and coils. Enjoy.

@ChrisL @USMC8497 hi guys again. I have now been looking at the Istick 60w + melo 2 kit. Anyone have any experience with the istick 60w kit? Is it good and will it be better than the istick 50w + triton?

and btw, i found out that my juice is 70/30 :)

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IMO the IStick 60 is more versatile since it has TC, and is a little more powerfull, replaceable battery, etc. I have IStick 50 with an Arctic tank w/.5 coils, and It is my all day vape. Brother in law has the IStick 60 with the triton, and he swears by it. Not familiar with the Melo. Guess it depends if you like the internal battery or the ability to change them, and if TC is something your interested in.

Tanker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi VapingUnderground!

I have that exact set up, the istick 50watt with the Triton. I'm vaping a 75/25, and the cloud is ehh, and the flavor is ehh. I had to crank it up to 40 watts with the .4 ohm coil, to get any real flavor or cloud production. For $30 more I could have got the X cube II and the TFV4 with batteries and a charger on line from Wake n Vape. I'm not saying it's a bad set up, but if you want the best of both worlds do some better homework than I did. I'm not enthusiastic about my rig, but it will do for now.

I have the eleaf istick 50w with the aspire tub... Everytime i plug it in and try to start vaping, and the battery display blinks and shows different numbers everytime i plug it in and try to start vaping, the whole display blinks off and on while charging and then shows low battery I can't get it to hold a charge. I tried changing the atty to no avail. What do I do...

VU Sponsors