Become a Patron!

Istick is pretty awesome

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The BVC coils seem to like up to 17-18w.. The Kangors about 7-10w.. I am using my Orchid v2 @ 1.3ohm at 20w right now.. but cant seem to get any KFL+ build to go above 15w without burning things in short order.
Thanks, I have bought the BVC oils for my regular nautilus, but am tired of it leaking thru the air hole, and it's an orginal!! Argh!

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No idea why as yet. Speculation is frowned upon. The general response seems to be plugging of ears and singing loudly. Or an assumption that you suck at pushing buttons. :D On the serious side - have you tried voltage mode turned down? Probably just sacrifice another coil but... Other than that sticking with stuff you can get to work well seems to be the only alternative.
No.. its just that her PTII Mini doesnt work in her particular case.. Why? No idea. I havent tried an ego threaded tank, but it seem that most with problems are using ego threaded tanks. That could mean a bad adapter... Again, dunno. Works great with the Nautilus, KF, Orchid, Magma, Origen v2, and AGA T7 so far.. One day I will try it with the EVOD/EVOD2/EVOD Glass and MT3S and Aspire CE5 style BDC and test...

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I got mine off eBay as a pre-order and the very next day they came in :)
I should have ordered from vapenw on eBay, but I ordered from ace of vapes and think I paid like 34.99, if I remeber right

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks, now to figure out how to disguise it to look like my mvp?? LOL hubby keeps telling me I don't need 12 mods, he is right I need 13 my lucky #
Everytime I want to order a new one, when I mention it to my husband I always start off by saying, "now I truly understand why you have so many fishing poles and different types of rods and reels!!!!", he never says another word! Lol. He basically balances the check book, so I don't ask him if I can, I usually say hey can we afford for me to get... With three teens at home and one in college there doesn't always seem to be as much mom and dad money. But over all he is pretty cool with any I buy, even though I am sure he is thinking..and this was going to save us money compared to smoking? Lol!!!!

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I used vapeoutlet.. He emailed me a copy of his paid purchase order proving he had already ordered before trying to sell.

I dont trust pre-orders usually and I dont like to wait.. :)

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ya.. I only got the one with the adapter for $32.. have enough USB charging stuff and use a powered USB hub anyways.

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No.. its just that her PTII Mini doesnt work in her particular case.. Why? No idea. I havent tried an ego threaded tank, but it seem that most with problems are using ego threaded tanks. That could mean a bad adapter... Again, dunno. Works great with the Nautilus, KF, Orchid, Magma, Origen v2, and AGA T7 so far.. One day I will try it with the EVOD/EVOD2/EVOD Glass and MT3S and Aspire CE5 style BDC and test...
No? "Why? No idea." and "One day I will try it" and "No idea why as yet." differ? You want to be careful acknowledging any problems that "just turn it down" won't fix. Someone will quote you a long list of things it worked great on. :) I don't hate the poor thing. I have two of them floating in the aether out there somewhere. I don't discount other peoples problems with some atty's on them. Maybe because it's so small it seems to bring out the mother defending her cubs in people.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No? "Why? No idea." and "One day I will try it" and "No idea why as yet." differ? You want to be careful acknowledging any problems that "just turn it down" won't fix. Someone will quote you a long list of things it worked great on. :) I don't hate the poor thing. I have two of them floating in the aether out there somewhere. I don't discount other peoples problems with some atty's on them. Maybe because it's so small it seems to bring out the mother defending her cubs in people.
What? :confused:

wally

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Love this istick:) Using protank 3, 3ohm build at 8 watt. It maxes out at 10 watt with 3 ohm coil no burnt taste just too warm for my taste. I like everything about this device and will buy and hide a couple more lol. IM surprised of the amount of vapor and taste this has at 3 ohms. I have 10 other mods but this one seems to produce what I want. I still use my provari and svd but becoming strangers to them. IM completely amazed with the battery life none of my other ecigs and mods come close. Not sure why unless it has some type of new battery? The mix of creams I diy are very subjected to lower watts so if there is a problem with burning taste IM not having it.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I ta
I am so frustrated I pre ordered mine, and I will say at least Ace of Vapes sent out an email, that mine still hasn't made it to AOV yet, but they are in stock now lots of places, some at the same preorder price I paid!!!!! I do give them credit for letting us know they did not receive all of theirs yet. Evidently some came in, because they noted in the email if yours has arrived you will get a separate email. At least they notified us. I am just overly excited, until yesterday I haven't gotten Vape mail in a long time, I am what one would call, mom poor.... Helping with grad school and three teens at home doesn't leave much money in the budget for moms n dad. I can say one thing though, once the three youngest graduate hopefully from college or at least high school, lol. My husband I will feel like we hit the lottery!
I take back the credit I gave AOV for their email. We were told we would be updated. So I keep seeing adds and finally I email Ace of Vapes and ask them if they accept refunds/cancellations. I tell them I hope they can understand how frustrating it is to see all these vendors having them in stock. Now, I get an email saying it's been shipped, no update like they said they would do. So I ask to you from China or to us? I get two or three nasty emails from them spawned from that question...how the more emails they answer the longer it takes to ship, they send out mass emails, personally I got one saying it was delayed, how how if I have no patience I shouldn't do pre orders. I think I will post in are you mad bro later, but I sent them one back, told them not to worry there would be no more orders from me. Just thought it was quite rude. I am sure they have more customers than me emailing, but had they sent out the mass updates I would have not asked.

samjoseph1024

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
the well-shaped little is just appealing...I read a thread on reddit...it says this Heaven Gifts is the only authorized vendor! and I heard Eleaf is a Chinese based manufacturer, so....is it a solid dealer?

desk

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I ta

I take back the credit I gave AOV for their email. We were told we would be updated. So I keep seeing adds and finally I email Ace of Vapes and ask them if they accept refunds/cancellations. I tell them I hope they can understand how frustrating it is to see all these vendors having them in stock. Now, I get an email saying it's been shipped, no update like they said they would do. So I ask to you from China or to us? I get two or three nasty emails from them spawned from that question...how the more emails they answer the longer it takes to ship, they send out mass emails, personally I got one saying it was delayed, how how if I have no patience I shouldn't do pre orders. I think I will post in are you mad bro later, but I sent them one back, told them not to worry there would be no more orders from me. Just thought it was quite rude. I am sure they have more customers than me emailing, but had they sent out the mass updates I would have not asked.

There juice carbons up a coil in less than half an RDA deck. They said they were confident I got a bad batch and would be sending me replacements, they never did. Shit company. But what else would you expect from a card dealer in the retail game?

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
There juice carbons up a coil in less than half an RDA deck. They said they were confident I got a bad batch and would be sending me replacements, they never did. Shit company. But what else would you expect from a card dealer in the retail game?
I ended up with my iStick for free, but I went over and gave them a bad review on their facebook page, and funny thing was he said that was slander. I said oh so if it is not positive its slander? Then I was offered my money back to erase it, I said I wil NOT I don't need 34 that bad. I will post that you gave me my money back and apologized for being rude, but will not erase it. I have never ever given a company a bad review before.

Midniteoyl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Slander... Hahahahaha.. Guess you know who your dealing with at that point.. :rolleyes:

VU Sponsors