Become a Patron!

istick/nautilus mini

I was told with the nautilus tank 50/50 liquid is best. ...makes wicks last longer. ..used to buy large 120ml bottles for around $20 from mt baker. ..they no longer sell large bottles . Is there any place that sells the 50/50 in 100ml plus for good price ...and is it true about 50/50 making wicks last longer?

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey there And WELCOME!!!!!!

I had actually read in other places that it may be the sweeteners in juices and switching thru several flavors in one tank, rather than the pg/vg ratio. :):)

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Both can be, depends on how you vape. As long as the wick can keep up with the frequency you take hits it will be fine. If you tend to chain vape you could end up frying it prematurely with higher VG. For a chain vaper 50/50 would be safer. The juice can definitely shorten your coil life depending on sweeteners and the amount of solids in the juice flavoring. They can gunk a coil quickly.

Falconeer

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I'd agree with the previous posters that darker or sweeter e liquids can cut coil life. Before I started making my own unflavoured 50/50 juice I'd reckon on a coil lasting me 7 - 8 days vaping two Nauitlus mini tanks of juice a day.

I got back from Spain on the 10th of June this year and put new 1.6 ohm coils in my 4 Minis the next day - all are still running fine.

Hope this helps.

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was told with the nautilus tank 50/50 liquid is best. ...makes wicks last longer. ..used to buy large 120ml bottles for around $20 from mt baker. ..they no longer sell large bottles . Is there any place that sells the 50/50 in 100ml plus for good price ...and is it true about 50/50 making wicks last longer?
In my experience with the Nautilus coils, 70%VG was fine but try to stick with juice that doesn't have a lot of dark coloring or sweetener added. If you must use juice that has dark coloring or lots of sweetener in it, 50/50 would be better than 70VG. Hope that anwers your query.
VAPE ON

VU Sponsors