Become a Patron!

ISTICK PICO WITH NAUTILUS 2

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
images

Since this appears to be the official smoker's starting gear, does anyone know where to buy what is in the picture above as a single purchase item? If not, where is the best place to buy the mod and atty in a single purchase transaction?

images

Since this appears to be the official smoker's starting gear, does anyone know where to buy what is in the picture above as a single purchase item? If not, where is the best place to buy the mod and atty in a single purchase transaction?
Check out Vape Wild,they have them and they r a pretty good price.Good luck on your hunt lol

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was going to mention, you might want to spend the extra few dollars if you can and get a Pico 25. This will give you more options for atty size in the future. Everything is the same except you are able to hold 24mm attys.

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Free shipping only on orders of $75 or more. It doesn't say how much it costs under that. I would have bought batteries but Eleaf recommends a battery with a continuous discharge rating of over 25Amps for some odd reason and both name brand batteries only rate at 20.
http://www.myvaporstore.com/Shipping-and-Handling-s/64.htm
You can calculate shipping before you check out. Usually around 5.50 for priority mail. Any 20 amp Sony, LG or Samsung is good.
Mooch.jpeg
Mooch is the man when it comes to batteries.

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You can calculate shipping before you check out. Usually around 5.50 for priority mail. Any 20 amp Sony, LG or Samsung is good.
View attachment 93674
Mooch is the man when it comes to batteries.
I have that saved on my phone from over a week ago. I just don't get why Eleaf recommends a 25Amp battery for a 75watt mod.

VU Sponsors