Become a Patron!

iSub SS Ceramic Coils - TC Mode - Temp Recos?

I've been searching online and haven't found anything so I thought I would try here -

I've been vaping for a few years now and love the Innokin iSub tanks - they are just easy for me on the go and don't require a ton of maintenance. That said - I have recently tried their 0.5ohm SS Ceramic Coils. In VW mode, they were not great. Last night I tried them in TC/SS mode on my eLeaf iPower 80w in their recommended temperature ~380-500F. I found the sweet spot at around 470F - the box didn't get hot and it was awesome!

Today however is a different story. Getting a burnt taste so I moved down to 400F and started from there. Produces very little vapor and the flavor isn't there. My mod got SUPER hot, so did the tank so I just stopped using them. I know these ceramic coils are supposed to last a long time, so 24 hours is less than impressive.

Would love to hear if anyone has had similar experiences with the iSub tank ceramic coils and/or can recommend a temperature range for 0.5ohm SS ceramic coils. Thanks!!

Same experience. Lousy vapor and flavor. Crap in temp too. Glad I only bought two. I stick with rewicking the .5's. I've tried the others too. OG is the best for flavor and cost.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors