“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Remember that FA Butter I ordered from Italy? It’s finally here.....I bought 10, 2 are spoken for. 8 more up for grabs. Pm me if you’re interested in having serious DAAP in your life. Heading to the post office Monday(maybe Tuesday). Freeeeeeeeeee!!! My office smells glorious!!!! Oh, and I have a plethora of Custard Premium.......

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That was quick. I ordered from Italy once and it took them 10 days just to ship it and another 12 days to get here. I haven't ordered from them since.
Yeah, not too awful. Not an experience I’d like to repeat. Thank heavens butter is so strong you only need a drop or two to get the DAAP goodness.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FANA has pissed a lot people off. They basically tell us what we can and can't have. I think we should have the option to decide for ourselves but o'well.

It's a shame that we have to jump through hoops and order from overseas to get what we want. Thanks @wildgypsy70 for taking one for the team, and for your generosity. Such a kind gesture, you're the best.

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ahh ok.
It's illegal to buy /sell nic in Australia, but not illegal to vape it. We have to source it in from overseas, and only enough for three months personal use.
Pain in the backside.

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ahh ok.
It's illegal to buy /sell nic in Australia, but not illegal to vape it. We have to source it in from overseas, and only enough for three months personal use.
Pain in the backside.

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ahh ok.
Pain in the backside.
Because FA North America thinks we shouldn’t have it.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ahh ok.
Pain in the backside.
Yeah....stupid laws that you can go around. We’re also dealing with potential flavor bans in some major cities. They’ll have to do the same thing.....or diy.

Mazinny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Alrighty.....first shipment goes out tomorrow! @NGAHaze i need your address! Pm me! 6 left!
I'm set for all my Fa DAAP needs (Whipped Cream, Corn, Butter, Premium Custard), but out of curiosity and for future reference, how much was the shipping cost and how does it compare to Chefs in the UK, if you know.

Kudos to you btw, for thinking of your fellow diy'ers when ordering. Beyond thoughtful and generous!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm set for all my Fa DAAP needs (Whipped Cream, Corn, Butter, Premium Custard), but out of curiosity and for future reference, how much was the shipping cost and how does it compare to Chefs in the UK, if you know.

Kudos to you btw, for thinking of your fellow diy'ers when ordering. Beyond thoughtful and generous!
Awesome!

Lol! I have no idea.....ordering from Italy is definitely not something I wanna do again any time soon. One month turn around(we’re spoiled with BCF). Exchange rate not awful, but you’re paying an extra $15or so. Chefs is the way to go if you’re gonna shop overseas.....but they don’t have everything either.....but a lot that we don’t have. They are a LOT faster than FA Italy. If Chefs had butter, we would be set!

Mazinny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awesome!

Lol! I have no idea.....ordering from Italy is definitely not something I wanna do again any time soon. One month turn around(we’re spoiled with BCF). Exchange rate not awful, but you’re paying an extra $15or so. Chefs is the way to go if you’re gonna shop overseas.....but they don’t have everything either.....but a lot that we don’t have. They are a LOT faster than FA Italy. If Chefs had butter, we would be set!
Lol, i've been to Italy. They tend to do things at a leisurely pace. From the places i've visited, only Jamaica compares.:)

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I totally agree beyond thoughtful, generous & oh so kind :inlove::inlove::inlove:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Gurl after that custard premium, do I really need that butter too? Probably! I wish I could send you something in return tho :(
Do it! This butter is just amazing. Other butters are good but damn....this one. No worries about sending anything! Want one?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Because @wildgypsy70 is sending me some of that Butter I have a Buttery Belgian Waffle in my head but have yet to put it to paper~! Yes PAPER because even though my recipes are online I always print them. Just more convenient for me to mix.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Wow really?
IMO, yes. I haven’t used it above a couple of drops per 10ml. But that’s just me. I tend to run low percentages in my mixes. I’m sure you could find recipes that use it higher, but I think it would bully other flavors.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The world needs more kindness and sharing.
This really is nice
Good karma for wild gypsy
Awesome, what comes around goes around!
I agree. On a scale of 1 to 10, she's pretty good.
Awwww, thanks guys! I just cannot wait to see what y’all come up with!

VU Sponsors