Become a Patron!

It is here! Tank with built in spinner.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Wismec Exo Skeleton kit contains a tank with a built in spinner.
I knew one was coming.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Damn, guess my whole vast collection is now obsolete!

How many are you getting? Or will you wait for the clone?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn, guess my whole vast collection is now obsolete!

How many are you getting? Or will you wait for the clone?
I am getting ZERO.
No use for a 2 ml 60W tank that uses $7 or so factory coils and only holds 2 ml.
And no use for a see thru plastic 300W mod either.
The highest I have vaped is 60W and that is what I vape my Coppervapes at. 18 watts for my Subtank mini's.
And I get about the same temp of vape out of both of them.

I am just a Watt Wuss :)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me too, lol

Never have vaped over 50W and truly enjoyed it

Usually am more in the 20W range, give or take a few
I put dual 3 mm 25 ga SS316L coils in my Goon clones and such running ~.3 -.4 ohms.
With a full battery that is upper 50 W range.
Vape the same setups on my Dripbox 160's in TC.

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow! I thought I was the only one vaping that low & I figured it was because I am so new to this. Good to know I'm not alone.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wow! I thought I was the only one vaping that low & I figured it was because I am so new to this. Good to know I'm not alone.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Nope you just see high wattage vaping from the reviewers and such becuase that is what the industry is pushing to sell.
I think that far more people vape at low wattages. It is just that not too many of them show up on vaping shows and in the vaping forums.
We hobbyist vapers are the minority.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope you just see high wattage vaping from the reviewers and such becuase that is what the industry is pushing to sell.
I think that far more people vape at low wattages. It is just that not too many of them show up on vaping shows and in the vaping forums.
We hobbyist vapers are the minority.
I was a bit surprised after watching some of Jai Haze's vids. Since you mentioned reviewers pushing the watts so high. In many of his reviews he hovered around 50 to 60 something watts, a few times he might have gone to 80w then dropped it back down. In contrast to the ones who are like 'let's kick it up to 120w and see how she vapes!!'.

Maybe I'm too judgemental, every time I see someone with a fidget spinner or showing one next to their vape gear in photos, makes me wish I could dump cs tear gas into their tank. Be like yea, you like fidget spinners? That's what you get. lol. Best one I ever saw was a meme of one attached to a chromed buttplug. Perfect, every fidget spinner should come like that by default. Match the cap with the propeller on top. haha.

CJ-3

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have no issues with someone wanting a fidgit spinner on their mod. As I recall there was someone in this forum that siliconed a spinner ring on his tank and more than a few people thought is was a good idea.

My only issue is the tank only holds 2ml of liquid. I would have to refill that far too many times each day.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I am getting ZERO.
No use for a 2 ml 60W tank that uses $7 or so factory coils and only holds 2 ml.
And no use for a see thru plastic 300W mod either.
The highest I have vaped is 60W and that is what I vape my Coppervapes at. 18 watts for my Subtank mini's.
And I get about the same temp of vape out of both of them.

I am just a Watt Wuss :)

It's a 2.8ml tank. :p Also there's an RDA and a replaceable glass that takes it up to 5ml. And the mod can serve as a power bank for other electronics.

Just sayin. :)

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When I read the title, I thought "who the hell is stupid enough..." (and also, I lost hope in humanity once more - I lose hope in humanity often.)

And then I read Wismec. Oh yeah, that figures...

VU Sponsors