It should go without saying

Discussion in 'DIY E-Liquid - Recipes' started by lordmage, Sep 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lordmage

lordmage Joined The Crusade - it's PG/VG, not VG/PG!!! Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    That the Recipes contained within are mix at your own risk.

If you are a diy'er who avoids Diacetyl in their juice.
    • you should be sure the flavorings you decided to use does not have it.
    if you want to be sure have your juice mixes tested.

2. Smoky Blue

Smoky Blue VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    Hey Lord Mage..
    mind if you pop up the links where every one can send off their juice to get tested?
    I am sure we would all appreciate it.. @SMOKIE gave them to me one time, but I have misplaced them.. :confused:

JayZ likes this.
  3. lordmage

lordmage Joined The Crusade - it's PG/VG, not VG/PG!!! Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    ClaireW, JayZ and Smoky Blue like this.
  4. Smoky Blue

Smoky Blue VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
  5. VH fan

VH fan

Blog Posts:
    How bout the flavoring manufacturers consider just being honest lol, sounds like a lot of hassle but apparently a lot of flavorings do contain it . I have come to accept that juice will have a bit of this stuff in it but if it's considerably less than real cigs i'm good.

I'm not freaked out enough to be looking for trace amounts and since i am the only one who vape's the stuff i'll take my chances.

KarmicRage likes this.
  6. lordmage

Blog Posts:
    this message is not meant for vapers like you :D
    it is here for the members who want to avoid it.

yes it would be nice if the flavor concentrate makers and juice vendors test their lines and share results, but when you add something to it can. it's overall profile changes and may need re-testing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.