Become a Patron!

Itaste MVP 2.0

MVP2 is what I went with when I got serious about my vaping. (Meaning I gave up on those cigarette look a likes sold in convenient stores and dept stores.).
I have loved mine. Allows you to dial in your vape to suit your taste/throat hit. Charge for me lasts about 2-3 days. It's a tough little mod that feels very sturdy, and has not given me a second of trouble in the 7 months I've been using it. It allows the use of just about any topper out there, though the Itaste clearomizer 16's that came with it are all I've needed to satisfy my vaping needs.
Good luck with it and let us know how you like it.
(I am the type who sticks with something that works for me, so I have never been the type to chase the latest/greatest. There may be other things out there that are more powerful, etc. I've just never needed to go away from my MVP2 other than picking up the Innokin Itaste VV V3 since it's a smaller version of the MVP2 and easier to carry at work for me.)

Jah

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The mvp is a great device, But if you feel like you are going to be moving past it in the near future, your better off getting a dna 30 clone. The prices are pretty close and the versatility of the dna is head and shoulders above the mvp. Having said that, my mvp has gone through things i did not think possible, its built like a brick and the battery life is stellar

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm looking at my next mod and was looking very hard at the MVP 2.0 could anybody give me some info on it, any info would be nice
how much are you willing to spend? and would you be willing to invest in a $20 battery charger and a couple of batteries? both are investments as they will most likely be used with your future mod purchases

guppstatus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have 2 mvp 2's theyre great step ups from the evod/ego style batteries, they last throughout the day and are pretty inexpensive without having to get chargers, and batteries. Cheapest I've seen is 39.99 from 101vape.com and fluidvapes.com
With that said I'll be stepping up from those and making an investment in batteries and a charger and getting a cloupor 30w

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I love mine simply for the fact that it makes it through a workday without needing charged :)

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'd seriously look at the iStick, It goes to 20 watts and is comparable in price to the MVP (even cheaper!). It's smaller and has a tad less battery mah, but the reviews have been good and it goes to 20 watts should you desire to do so.
  • 2200mAh Li-Ion Battery
  • VV/VW – up to 20W and 3v – 5.5v
  • OLED display
  • 510-Threads
  • Power on/off: Press the button for five times to turn the iStick on and off.
  • 10-sec Protection: Maximum of 10 seconds per drag.
  • Atomizer Short-Circuit Protection: If atomizer short-circuits, the OLED screen show “Atomizer Short”.
  • Low-Voltage Protection: Once the battery is below 3.3V the OLED screen will show “Lock”, which means its time to recharge.
  • Unlock the Low-voltage Protection: The iStick begins working again once it reaches 3.65V.
  • Low power Alert: If the battery’s power is lower than 10%, the power symbol on the screen will flash.
  • Atomizers from 1ohm to 3ohm capable
  • Accurate Metering
  • Pass-Thru vaping while charging

iStick_20w__61052.1410876360.1280.1280.jpg

aikanae

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ditto on the iStick. There's several threads on them in here already. You might find a few in stock on Ebay but they are selling out fast. Yesterday eLeaf had a few in stock as well. Otherwise you'll need to pre-order them. Some are sold as a kit with adapter and charging cable and some are mod only. That's about the only thing you'd need to watch out for at this point. They are a nice upgrade from an Ego without breaking the bank.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ditto on the iStick. There's several threads on them in here already. You might find a few in stock on Ebay but they are selling out fast. Yesterday eLeaf had a few in stock as well. Otherwise you'll need to pre-order them. Some are sold as a kit with adapter and charging cable and some are mod only. That's about the only thing you'd need to watch out for at this point. They are a nice upgrade from an Ego without breaking the bank.

Yep, my wife bought one the pinkish colored iSticks when they came out. She vapes a Kayfun or a Nautilus on it and loves it. The best part about this is that I got my green Chana 30 watt mod back!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've been really happy with my MVP. I got it last winter when my first eGo was dying. Everything Inferno said is what I love about mine, too. I don't use mine at work, either, but it does stay in my purse. I carry my other (dying) eGo and a vv3, which I also love. I'm not a cloud chaser or a mech or mod chaser. I just really like the simplicity of it.

Mine's camo, lol.

I have a question for you guys using the mvp2. I bought mine a few months ago and quickly replaced the tank with a pro tank 2. The problem I'm having is finding a good coil to power match. It came with a 2.2ohm coil and I almost had it dialed in but I have a ton. Of new 1.5ohm coils and I can't get a good vape/flavor combo. What should I be looking at for voltage/wattage settings?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have a question for you guys using the mvp2. I bought mine a few months ago and quickly replaced the tank with a pro tank 2. The problem I'm having is finding a good coil to power match. It came with a 2.2ohm coil and I almost had it dialed in but I have a ton. Of new 1.5ohm coils and I can't get a good vape/flavor combo. What should I be looking at for voltage/wattage settings?
You want to be in the green area of this chart, but, of course, go by taste, too.
Atomizer_Ohms_Power_Chart1.jpg

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
That chart seems to be a bit off from others I've seen.

I have the MVP 2.0 and have been happy with it so far. This is also my first foray into vaping (aside from the Blu e-cigs, which are crap). I bought the MVP from my local B&M store because this is what they carried and I like supporting locally.

After doing more research, I probably would have gone with the eLeaf iStick instead. It's essentially the same thing as the MVP only it has more features and is even slightly cheaper.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors