Become a Patron!

iTaste mvp3.0 + Aspire Atlantis issues

I recently bought the iTaste mvp3.0 and Aspire Atlantis, settings are 4.2 volts / 20 watts

I notice ive been getting juice in my mouth, not a ton of it, but seems like im getting more juice then i should be, i use to have itaste mvp 2.0 and kangertech protank, never had this problem.

Is this normal for this tank? or should i boost up the volts and wattage and maybe it will burn more of it off? Any recommend settings for this battery/tank and advice would be helpful, thanks

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I recently bought the iTaste mvp3.0 and Aspire Atlantis, settings are 4.2 volts / 20 watts

I notice ive been getting juice in my mouth, not a ton of it, but seems like im getting more juice then i should be, i use to have itaste mvp 2.0 and kangertech protank, never had this problem.

Is this normal for this tank? or should i boost up the volts and wattage and maybe it will burn more of it off? Any recommend settings for this battery/tank and advice would be helpful, thanks
The mod does not have anything do to with getting juice in your mouth, it is the tank. Check all your seals, rings, for not seating proper or missing and make sure the coil head is on snug threaded correctly.

TwistedVaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My friend has had his Aspire Atlantis for a good 3-4 months now. He has had the issue of getting juice in his mouth the whole time he's had it. He's tried rebuilding the coil himself and wicking different ways but nothing has seemed to completely fix the issue.

I would recommend getting an Arctic tank. They produce more vapor and have better flavor in my opinion. They also offer .2 ohm coils. I love mine and don't get any juice in my mouth.

Hope that helps you out

Cloudboss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have heard that those tanks have a tendency to do that, also isnt the Atlantis a sub ohm tank? i thought mvps only fire down to .9 atleast the 2.0 did

VU Sponsors