Become a Patron!

iTaste VTR giveaway from ANGELCIGS

Angelcigs always like to offer a little gift to our dear friends when entering a new vaping group. Everyone has a chance to win a free stuff now!!i really like the look of this little fellow! the tank on the side rather than the top (as per most box modfs) is really slick! :) ph

The prize is an authentic innokin VTR vv/vw E-Cigarette Starter Kit.

Rules are simple just comment on this thread. We'll pick a winner via random.org on July 1st (Chinese time). Take action now!!

http://www.angelcigs.com/authentic-innokin-vtr-variable-voltage-wattage-e-cigarette-starter-kit.html

img_1492.jpg

BeauJeur

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ohhh id love to win this thanks for the chance!!!

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I already had one of these, picked it up when they first came out. After about a month the 510 threads were stripped. A guy from around my area was posting on facebook that he could fix peoples mods and what not. Lots of people were jumping on board so I met up with him and handed it over. Time goes by and no contact. After a while someone that knew him personally posted on facebook that he was a scam artist and was using peoples mods to fix ones he already had and was arrested for theft and other charges from other states. Never got my VTR back!
What a pity! Sorry to hear this story.

Chance1

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I could use another because I broke mine.

To2lynsane

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice giveaway angel cigs, good luck to everyone!

Angelcigs always like to offer a little gift to our dear friends when entering a new vaping group. Everyone has a chance to win a free stuff now!!

The prize is an authentic innokin VTR vv/vw E-Cigarette Starter Kit.

Rules are simple just comment on this thread. We'll pick a winner via random.org on July 1st (Chinese time). Take action now!!

http://www.angelcigs.com/authentic-innokin-vtr-variable-voltage-wattage-e-cigarette-starter-kit.html

img_1492.jpg
Would absolutely LOVE to win this! :D

RaevynB

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It would be awesome to win this for my husband! I just started my journey...now he wants one ....

RoccoV

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice! Thanks for the opportunity. Enjoy the day!

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Congratulations! #54 is the winner of our VTR mod, please message me your address information.

batman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
would love to try that tank style out, have not used one of those before

Viet

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Congrats billythekid, ya son of a gun :)

VU Sponsors