Become a Patron!

itazte MVP

I am not a vaper so I need some help . My girlfriend has 2 itazte mvps. I don't know how she could have done this twice, but she took one out and she put it her cup holder as she was driving. She did not know there was about an 1 inch of water in it. She takes it out...and then she gets her other one out and does the same thing.

So are these now toast? I put them in a bag of rice for a few days and nothing.

Just throw them away......... or can i even sell them on e bay for parts?

Thanks for your kind help.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi and welcome to VU, I have to ask....How does ones cup holder end up with water in it, not once but twice??
Give them maybe a little more time to dry out, other than that I would look for a new mod, and tell her a pocket in her purse would be a better place to be carrying her mod around, Good luck.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
When I am driving, my mod is normally in a little "Nest" in my lap.

Or my shirt pocket.

Hi and welcome to VU, I have to ask....How does ones cup holder end up with water in it, not once but twice??
Give them maybe a little more time to dry out, other than that I would look for a new mod, and tell her a pocket in her purse would be a better place to be carrying her mod around, Good luck.

Not exactly sure how she got water or soda or whatever she got in there! Maybe the lid cam off and that is how. I was more puzzled as to how in the world she exactly repeated it with another one? LOL

Stringplucker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MVPs are pretty hearty little mods. I've never had one come to me with water issues, but...I would try opening the bottom up, and trying the cell phone trick of a bowl of rice for a few days and see if that helps.

VU Sponsors