Become a Patron!

It's a battle.

Hi guys
I'm kinda new in the vaping world and I have question or discussion.

I've got the drag voodoo mod
With 2 tanks
1. Cascade baby
2. Horizon falcon

In the internet there's a lot of great review about the horizon falcon, that give a great flavour.
Same with the cascade baby.
I'm vaping like 3 days with the falcon and now I did a test. Same ejuice different tanks and the best W each one.

I was surprised to notice that the cascade have a better flavour with gt2 coil.

Hows? Falcon should not be better? With the wood technology stuff??

Let me know your opinion... thanks.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Moved ...

Personal preference I guess... some tanks and their coils perform better than others, there’s no right or wrong :) ask the next person they might like the falcon more

I always find If it says things like “technology” or “system” it’s just marketing bollocks to reel you in ;) it’s ok we’ve all been where you’ve been :cheers:

Now you know what you know.... pick up all those reviews which share similar thoughts to you it’s likely they have similar tastes in vaping ...over time you’ll whittle this list down to a select few

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Just like KingPin! said, find what YOU like, based on reviewers with maybe similar taste/vaping style as you, then make an informed decision. But remember; sometimes even then you'll strike out. Trial and error my friend, trial and error...that's why I get RTAs and build my own coils. I trust me...even with RTAs though; you win some and you lose some. But, the coil/wicking is not usually part of a negative outcome. Welcome to VU my friend! Vape On!

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Reviewers are typically trying to convince you to buy the item and are very much like the dudes on TV selling flex seal for a boat that has been sawed in half. You may love the one everyone else hates and hate the one everyone else loves. Thats just the way it goes.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Welcome to VU by the way. You are going to enjoy vaping and the interesting characters on here.

biowar

Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Welcome to VU from another beginner that fell for the hype on some things lol!! btw if you like the gt2 coil for flavor try the ccell ceramic ones they are even better and I have one in right now that has like 5,000 puffs on it and still is not tasting bad lmao!!(Hint-- if you happen to burn it just close your air vents and take a few pulls it will come back to life) My cascade is still in my daily rotation along with my squonkers and rta-rda's

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
As others have said, its all about your personal taste. Personally, I like a fairly warm vape with intense flavor. Others perfer a cooler vape and less intense flavor. They would probably think my set up tastes like a mouthful of sugar and flavor extract. lol. LIke some people like hot spicy foods, while others don't. My theory is.. if it don't burn the ass coming out, it wasn't chili going in.. LOL.

VU Sponsors