Become a Patron!

It's time for me to upgrade... Need some wisdom.

This is my first post, so bear with me, lol.

I started smoking blu ecigs a little over a year ago. As soon as I began I dropped smoking completely. After a while I moved over to the Joyetch eGo AIO with 0.6ohm coils (tried the 0.5ohm for straight lung hits and was not a fan). Currently I have two eGos and use them back to back when a battery dies. Now I am looking to step it up some...

I vape mouth to lung, and am happy vaping that way. Most of my juice is 70/30, but I picked up a couple bottles of MAX VG (not knowing any better and they don't work well with the eGo). I also feel like I am not getting enough flavor out of my juices. Online juice reviews are much better then what I am experiencing. So all in all, I want a device I can move over to.

What I am looking for is a setup that I can grow with. Looking to move up to the adult table. My price point for a complete setup is sub $100. I need something with good flavor and that can smoke 70/30 to MAX VG juice. Something good for mouth to lung hits. Ideas on box mods, tanks, coils, and best priced sites are all welcome. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Feel free to explain as I am still somewhat new.

P.S. - I am currently looking at the Smok Alien 220w (or baby) with a Nautilus Mini tank. Ideas???

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I smoke mouth to lung, and am happy smoking that way.

Remember - you are vaping, not smoking :wave:

The Alien/Baby Beast is pretty popular. The Nautilus Mini is a tried and true and best for MTL vaping, which is where you are still at if you are still using Ego devices

The ELeaf Pico is a favorite with the Nautilus Mini.

Also, you have a big variety of coil choices with the Nautilus Mini

Hope this helps :)

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I love my Smok Alien 220, as well as my Wismec Reuleaux 2/3. Both are great for upgrading. I usually vape around 55-75, depending on the coils/tank, but I go 100 with my OBS Engine tank (which I absolutely love the most). I also have 3 Baby Beast tanks and a Big Baby Beast rba (need to get the rbas for the Baby Beasts), and a Cleito, and they all work really well. I haven't had any problems with leaking on any of them as long as I have them screwed in right and tightened.

Remember - you are vaping, not smoking :wave:

The Alien/Baby Beast is pretty popular. The Nautilus Mini is a tried and true and best for MTL vaping, which is where you are still at if you are still using Ego devices

The ELeaf Pico is a favorite with the Nautilus Mini.

Also, you have a big variety of coil choices with the Nautilus Mini

Hope this helps :)

I took out the "smoking". :D

VU Sponsors