Become a Patron!

I've been gone

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have been away from the forum for quiet some time now. I switched from sub ohming 0.08
To nic salts running 1.2-1.4ohm uwell caliburn.

I'm sitting here staring at my massive high end mod collection. I want to Chuck flavourful clouds again. So, with that in mind where can I get some new fused Clapton coils made of n80 wire that's not going to cost me $20 a pair?

These last 8+ months of using uwell caliburn and shuffling out $16 per bottle of nic salts has gotten very expencive. I was saving money the drip n vape way.

Help :)

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If ya can't, I could wrap up a couple sets and mail 'em to ya. I've got a spool of 36/26x2 N80. I typically use 3mm ID 6 wrap dials that come in around 0.17 ohms per set.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
My eyesight just isn't what it used to be. And with COVID19 all up in our business my eye Dr has canceled until further notice.
I'm a first responder, have been working even after the shelter in place happened. I'd be super happy if you could wrap me a pair or two (,in case I mess up installing). I just found my authentic battle deck, and a cap there was coils inside coming in at 0.10ohms. threw in some cotton and away I go. No flavour though so probably should try my goon24 Ti. But yes plz help a brother out.

Btw if your curious what I do for work. I'll post a selfie in full PPE

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awe it won't let me upload a pic.
I'm using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors