Become a Patron!

I've got a nice set of regulated mods and subohm tanks... But..

ameripunx07

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
.. I keep hearing it! Want crazy flavor! DRIP! Want crazy clouds? DRIP! I want to drip lol... But I don't really know where to begin. I've got istick 20 and 30.. And aspire cf mod... Am I good as far as mods? Where do I begin now? Ears open! Thanks in advance good vapers!

Cloudboss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There is to ways of dripping,
Mechs and sub ohm or high wattage regulated mods with higher ohm coils. You would probably be limited if you only have 30 watts to work with as I normally vape between 40 and 100 watts. Check out rip trippers coil building tutorials and you will be golden

scarecrowjenkins

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
You *might* be able to squeeze a satisfactory vape out of one of those mods, but you're not gonna get the greatest performance out of a dripper at those power levels. It's possible though depending on what you find satisfying, but most drippers build well below the .5ohm or .4ohm limits of those devices. The only way to know is to buy an RDA and experiment, and if you find you want/need more power then get a suitable device. As was previously stated, Rip Trippers on youtube may be able to point you in the direction of a satisfying higher resistance build. So the short answer to your question is "maybe" hahaha. Good luck!

Zanaspus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There is to ways of dripping,
Mechs and sub ohm or high wattage regulated mods with higher ohm coils. You would probably be limited if you only have 30 watts to work with as I normally vape between 40 and 100 watts. Check out rip trippers coil building tutorials and you will be golden

Depends what the OP is looking for. I happily drip at about 10 watts.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
.. I keep hearing it! Want crazy flavor! DRIP! Want crazy clouds? DRIP! I want to drip lol... But I don't really know where to begin. I've got istick 20 and 30.. And aspire cf mod... Am I good as far as mods? Where do I begin now? Ears open! Thanks in advance good vapers!
How old are you?

Cloudboss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Depends what the OP is looking for. I happily drip at about 10 watts.
What type of coil allows you to drip at 10 watts? I'm guessing you are using a thin guage wire and single coil?

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I used to drip an igo-l, 30g 1.5 ohm on a vamo... better than a protank lol

Hey! it's just Ray...

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The more I think about it I'm thinking about just picking up 2 or 3 more E-grips,
leave'em wrapped up till needed and just quit all the shopping and upgrading.

But then I just got a 120w box mod, 4 18650 batteries and two chargers and my first dripper tank should be here tomorrow so whatya do?

Zanaspus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What type of coil allows you to drip at 10 watts? I'm guessing you are using a thin guage wire and single coil?
Yes and yes. I couldn't care less about clouds, just flavor.

ameripunx07

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sometimes I get the feeling.. Some people get angry over someone liking clouds lol.. Of course that just a feeling. And feelings aren't reality...

Zanaspus

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sometimes I get the feeling.. Some people get angry over someone liking clouds lol.. Of course that just a feeling. And feelings aren't reality...
If that's your thing, go crazy. Do what you enjoy. The only thing that gets me slightly irritated is the assumption by many cloud chasers that everyone should like it, and you're deficient if you don't. Not pointing the finger at you, I just see it a lot.

ameripunx07

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I see it also buddy.. But seems like I see it more towards the cloudy chasers.. I'm really not either one... Like flavor like clouds sometimes.. Love not smoking all the time... And that's my bottom line really

scarecrowjenkins

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
e419502528c2045644fd91b56f7a459b.jpg

2887b69bc6cbb9aa91c242c7bc2fd50d.jpg

Just don't let anyone tell you that you can't build outrageous, cloud-chucking, flavorful coils on a smaller RDA haha. You can have flavor AND chuck clouds in the smaller RDAs with the right builds.

And yeah, the Derringer does look a little funny on a box.....
9464245b2b6279899e9e3c1b4f4f7433.jpg

VU Sponsors