Become a Patron!

I've got a vape mail itch...

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I'm fairly well stocked up on juice for a bit, I'm waiting for my mech and wire to come in from China, and for the most part I'm good to go. But dang it, I've got the itch to order some more goodies. I just don't know what to order. I could use some more coil heads for my cloud blaster. Or an ez dripper. Then again I've been seeing the new skynet(?) coil kit that I'm interested in. But I also want a good MTL all in one kit (thinking of mi one or similar) and I'll need a small bit of 50/50 juice for it. Also on my radar is a boxer squonker clone.

When you guys are on a tight budget, but have that itch, how do y'all narrow things down? Maybe I should just put my credit card in a lock box for a little while.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I've spent about $80-90 on vape gear in the past couple of weeks. That's on the verge of my personal budget since just a couple of months ago I put 200 on an order from element vape. But yeah, I think I'm ordering the coil master skynet and a CM vape spinner.

... Maybe not the spinner. I'm not sure yet. Lol

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Compare what you are/want to spend on vaping versus what you spent on smoking

If you are looking to save money, might be a good time to start investing in DIY supplies so you won't have to buy expensive juice :D

#vapemailenabler

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I too have the vape mail itch, or maybe I just need a shower? :facepalm:

Seriously though. I have things I want to order, but I'm determined to not spend any money this month. I spent way too much last month on vape stuff.

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We all have that itch at one time or another. I have items in both the Fasttech and 3FVape cart and items on both wish list's, but have not yet pulled the trigger. Plus looking at New Squonkers It just makes me nuts. Just try and be strong, if at all possible.

Last edited:

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Well I think once I get a squonker and an all in one MTL kit i should be good for a while. Just maintenance purchases (wire, cotton, juice). That's the plan anyway.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
#vapemailenabler
RJTQZtxi_keIPtvAeB0NR7K9ehG6dNeaotylMkrjcajpZtF34tXIqm50V5tlF9hXCQWGVQtM4QTDSuXr4A_922uTIkuw_IgkA4CMAYQ4LlMQX-ritVHwuFwvho_-5-Kj0AS63EDcXnxY47I6uoAvBFeekJqCaSb10qr0Oo_HL2LNdOM_RAwX04Xph-uQNhFdNfirYetUNnIztdWNaME6-RKmGTKrJxZtosG9SvL3bVnoilGFklEAEhSUvgMEAWRZy4kXbYDGOJr8yPCd2uiXr3TzanDGXagFY4FRE2dNo8D6iMyHgYG9agYnHDFprWqTfNBQNLglk5Eafqs2UOHHSD8PI_JuoStLAItIWzyU3LFp5jm2RdF1jexSO7G8Wk-qWCLSUuyATd-7oOZzxsSWfkXqFjc3I2mWv8mTc-uRZo86671VWO2UioHy8VOr23TIeiEeKxPu0xKpaYU5QLio7vk7cSdAzX_-mPxb5_COVCUILQsDRhkOjtCoFOmOZadPlhuvrmN_VwZKr6N8cmD6t67NO0PBycC1JR97OxWUPTwaPKHV-twT3_bg-0Xl3bKE7Z4cWYE7frcC_MQj6MNXfKJ2-jy1remEcnurdqhtHBL_9SsLUU4TZw=w100-h74-no
RJTQZtxi_keIPtvAeB0NR7K9ehG6dNeaotylMkrjcajpZtF34tXIqm50V5tlF9hXCQWGVQtM4QTDSuXr4A_922uTIkuw_IgkA4CMAYQ4LlMQX-ritVHwuFwvho_-5-Kj0AS63EDcXnxY47I6uoAvBFeekJqCaSb10qr0Oo_HL2LNdOM_RAwX04Xph-uQNhFdNfirYetUNnIztdWNaME6-RKmGTKrJxZtosG9SvL3bVnoilGFklEAEhSUvgMEAWRZy4kXbYDGOJr8yPCd2uiXr3TzanDGXagFY4FRE2dNo8D6iMyHgYG9agYnHDFprWqTfNBQNLglk5Eafqs2UOHHSD8PI_JuoStLAItIWzyU3LFp5jm2RdF1jexSO7G8Wk-qWCLSUuyATd-7oOZzxsSWfkXqFjc3I2mWv8mTc-uRZo86671VWO2UioHy8VOr23TIeiEeKxPu0xKpaYU5QLio7vk7cSdAzX_-mPxb5_COVCUILQsDRhkOjtCoFOmOZadPlhuvrmN_VwZKr6N8cmD6t67NO0PBycC1JR97OxWUPTwaPKHV-twT3_bg-0Xl3bKE7Z4cWYE7frcC_MQj6MNXfKJ2-jy1remEcnurdqhtHBL_9SsLUU4TZw=w100-h74-no

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
When I get the itch I either go to Fast Tech or the clearance sections.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
One day you look around and notice you have hundreds of dollars of stuff you thought you absolutely needed and it's all collecting dust.....and the urge to buy more disappears.
That's what PIFFING was invented for :D

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I've heard that line about a thousand times...just from me alone...
Don't get me wrong, I'll enter myself in a giveaway in a heartbeat. But as far as my actual purchases, I can fairly keep it under control. For instance, I can easily buy an aegis (which I would love to have). But it's beyond my budget so I've been watching the contest boards like a hawk.

Seeing as my birthday is coming up and my wife is doing some online shopping for ideas, I may try to convince her to let me get a stab wood mod. They's purrrdy!

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
So just a smallish update. Still waiting on my mech from fasttech. Supposedly it left Beijing on the 9th headed this way, but no update since then. I ordered the skynet and spinner from coil master. As of 9-14 it's somewhere between Shenzhen and Chicago.

I learned about the stentorian ram squonker (damn you twisted420!) That I've fallen in love with basically. Along with the pulse 24. So those are in my cart on 101vape, if anyone wants to help me out and buy them all up before I get around to it...

Canadian Vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I have a fasttech order scheduled to be delivered today but after that I'm not expecting anything at all, I can already feel the itch, I went on two unplanned trips, to a pig roast and someone had a birthday this month so I'm definitely strapped for cash for a couple weeks, I may have to order some cotton or something from fasttech just to know I have something on its way lol...

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I'm trying to stay strong, really need to get diy started before those winter utility bills roll in. So no vape mail for couple more weeks. :(

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm trying to stay strong, really need to get diy started before those winter utility bills roll in. So no vape mail for couple more weeks. :(
I feel ya.....I don't NEED anything, but..........sigh

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
DIY is the best! Do it do it do it! I will never buy a commercial juice again. Totally worth it.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
DIY is the best! Do it do it do it! I will never buy a commercial juice again. Totally worth it.
I'm going to. Em needs to see vet tomorrow. Maybe there'll be a little money left to order a couple of things.

Dagoroth

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
When I get the itch and I already have a ton of vape stuff to hold me over for months, I just put the itch into a different type of item. I'll order something other shiny new thing that I've wanted or I'll even go as far as looking for something to buy that I've either never heard of or something that I never thought about buying before and could really put to use.

Although by tomorrow night I will have 1200 MLs on the way along with a new Wismec box/tank combo, a new triple coil RDTA and some more coils for my Smok Big Baby. I guess we all splurge sometimes. This is the first time I have ordered in a while, because the last time I bulked up on Vape stuff was comparable to what I am going to do tomorrow.

But I do love that I went and put my itch into something else last time, I am loving my new laptop, Xbox, and all the clothes that i got. Clothes to me are a viable "itch replacement" way to go about doing things. That or some new Nikes or Vans.

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't need anything. But I want a Dead Rabbit. Already have a Vandy Vape Mesh RDA on the way that I didn't know I needed until it came out.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Just have a Billet Box on the way....., so I'm good for at least the end of the week.
Lol! Yeah.......g priv on the way this week. Next week? Who knows.....

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was forced to give in. Bought some flavors I dont have yet. Oh well, $30 in flavors is much cheaper than buying mods or attys.

VU Sponsors