Become a Patron!

Jai Haze - lost it. New Vlog on Shit...literally - his own POOP!!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I saw this on Wednesday, the day it came out. Holy fuck. I couldn't watch when he described his own poo, shit juice, clogging the toilet; all serious.
He also describes other foul odors and other ramblings. The guy has really lost it.

What he's holding is fake. But his story IS REAL.
Published on Apr 19, 2017
"A day in the life of Jai Haze, LOL. So people have been asking me to talk about non vape related items and this came to mind first. Sorry for so much shit talking but I didnt have much of an option since thats all I thought about today. More to come in the near future. THIS WAS very hard to do because I had no audience to know if I was being funny or not."

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
He thinks his :poop: don't stink and will gloat about every view he gets. Fuck that noise.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
OMG:facepalm: Why the hell would you even draw attention to this ?? JHC

I thought it was disgusting and off the wall. If you can still work your magic, just delete this thread. You're right. It really is gross. Thx.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought it was disgusting and off the wall. If you can still work your magic, just delete this thread. You're right. It really is gross. Thx.
I wouldn't call it magic, and I am not a staff member any longer. You'll need to speak to someone else about deleting the thread, which I highly doubt they will.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

You can edit your original post and delete his poopfest vid.

If anyone wants to see that phsyco play with feces they can certainly feel free to peruse youtube on their own :eek:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn.
Please do not confuse the facetious author mentioned above or his fecal output with this Hazy.
While I have been known to give deserving recipients much shit
said shit has always been figurative, never literal, and always in context to the topic at hand...

Thank you for your attention

Regards,
Hazy

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1116503-3-thumb.jpg
Fasttech, $2.54. No shit.
(actually, it's discontinued, oh well, lol)

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
He keeps releasing shit like that and I'll stop watching his reviews.

Exactly. Bottom line, that's my point. He just lost a large fan base because of shit.
Maybe he's trying to increase his fan base by this stunt? Seems serious to me.
His numbers are going to drop like a ....well.

Last edited:

kevinjp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Exactly. Bottom line, that's my point. He just lost a large fan base because of shit.
Maybe he's trying to increase his fan base by this stunt? Seems serious to me.
His numbers are going to drop like a ....well.
that and his stupid Mo vids are starting to really turn me away.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
He has IBS. He doesn't have to tell us that he got it on walls and stuff. Man-o-man. Or that he was in prison and wouldn't poo for 3 months in fear he'd wind up as someone's girlfriend.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Yeah not gonna watch this ..is that poo really real he's holding? Looks like joke playdough or something

Can see this one hitting the fan :)

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Yeah not gonna watch this ..is that poo really real he's holding? Looks like joke playdough or something

Are you being a shit disturber :giggle:

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I got to admit I shat bricks after I had put my Mason Advocate on my RX300. Late april fool's joke soz...

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

What he is holding is fake. But his Vlog rant is NOT.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Well now that you posted this thread with his vid, he no doubt will have gotten more hits on it, nice job:rolleyes:

It's apparent that I wasn't thinking of that at the time.
I just checked his views - 1,681. We are but a few here. Every Vaping Tuber that subscribed previously received emails when it was posted and I'm sure word got around without our help.
:kickbutt:

SerenityM

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Damn you all are wayyy to serious and obviously can't take the humor behind it. Stop watching him then.. his fans loved it and the likes definitely outweighed the dislikes. The comments on his video were like ALLL postitive and he didn't lose a lot of people. He actually gained a lot of new subscribers and its growing everyday. Because he is honest and people realize that. Thanks for posting his video here to give a chance for the people with a sense of humor to laugh at it. If you don't like him don't watch him.. he wont change for anyone... nor should he either.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gained viewers because he posted that^^one??? LMAO, that is too funny, the viewers he gained because they liked to watch a video of some one playing with their own feces....yea OK:D :poop:

SerenityM

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It's play doh.... and yes. Its comedy and he lost 0 subscribers off that video. I asked him to check

SerenityM

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
yeah.. his comments says it all under that video. Just because you think it's stupid doesn't mean other people do too

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea ok, LOL, maybe you call him up and he'll let you fondle his play doh:giggle:
I refuse to watch his :bs: even when it is allegedly not about :poop:
I've always thought he's a dipshit. This confirms it

that and his stupid Mo vids are starting to really turn me away.
I don't know this person and I'm happy about that.

Sent from my LG-V930 using Tapatalk

SerenityM

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
"Stand up comedy.. you got talent go for it sometimes you find out your calling in the strangest ways"
"My stomach hurts so bad from laughin... Damn that was some funny "shit"..."
""& why do they call it taking a shit ?!? Where are you taking it ya not taking it !! Lmaooo omg I just lost my shit hearing that hahaha I can't even. Made my night bro"
"Freaking dying over here! !! was actually watching this when i responded to your last comment... Seriously... Im in tears"
"hahahahahahaaaaaa i almost pooped hearing your poop stories."

Some comments since you dont want to go in there and see for yourself.. so YEAH OKAY....

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
lost subscribers you say? lost fan base...yes! LOL get a sense of humor. And seriously OP arent you PART of the wicks and coils group which is ran by jai haze....done.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-04-28 23.00.36.png
    Screenshot 2017-04-28 23.00.36.png
    164.3 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot 2017-04-28 23.01.41.png
    Screenshot 2017-04-28 23.01.41.png
    561.1 KB · Views: 32

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
more subs daily then other reviewers, doesnt that make me the winner? check out that view percentage. Keep posing my shit

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-04-28 23.06.12.png
    Screenshot 2017-04-28 23.06.12.png
    341 KB · Views: 22

SerenityM

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You think you all can't just talk bad about him without him standing up for himself.... NOW that's funny...

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
LOL thanks for the 60 ;)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-04-28 23.14.40.png
    Screenshot 2017-04-28 23.14.40.png