Status
Not open for further replies.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Wllmc has here the only recipe I've ever seen that uses FA's Bread Crust flavor. Next time I'm brave enough to get near that flavoring, I'm trying this! I've heard from those who have tried it that it's a great sammich!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I made an iced cinnamon nut bread with it. It's great if you like heavily salted iced cinnamon nut bread. I'd share the recipe but I think the bread crust dissolved it.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Heavily SALTED, huh? Think I could use it to make a soft-pretzels-and-mustard vape? Really - I'd vape that.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
LMAO yeah, you could. Yeah, that breadcrust was way salty tasting to me. Wayyyy diluted.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Heavily SALTED, huh? Think I could use it to make a soft-pretzels-and-mustard vape? Really - I'd vape that.
amazing idea !!!!!! would be pretty awesome. would take a little magic but I bet you can do it HIC. be a pioneer ! lol

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
FlavourArt's Mustard flavor says this:
"Powerful, for demanding users. This flavor is based on mustard oil, diluted and stabilised to ease its use. Handle with care. Very irritant !! NOT SUITABLE FOR VAPING."
and it links to page that says this: "We recommend using with caution in preparations for children aromas "Pepper, Mustard and all the Cheese one" because of their nature must be handled by an adult."

:eek:

Gads! (yet no warning on the Bread Crust, hmmm...lol)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
wow thats got to be powerful lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors