Become a Patron!

*Jet's Custardo

JetVapE

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've been on a major vanilla custard kick since I started DIY. I'm a huge fan of custard, really really love a custard vape and have tried tons of different recipes that are posted on several sites, I enjoyed lots of them. I finally came up with a custard recipe that I've been playing around for quite a while.
You guys should really really try this one it's that good (IMO), I'm in love with it.:inlove::hearts:

Jet's Custardo
(CAP) Vanilla Custard 7%
(CAP) French Vanilla 2%
(CAP) Sugar Cookie 2%
(INW) Shisha Vanilla 2%
(CAP) VBIC 1%
(TPA) Cheesecake Graham Crust 1%
(CAP) Whipped Cream 2%
(CAP) Butter Cream 2%

This is my absolute all time favorite vanilla custard recipe that I can vape all day without getting bored. I wanted to share this recipe to all of you custard lover, I promise you won't regret for trying out this recipe. Hope you guys Enjoy! :D

JetVapE

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for sharing with us, I would love to try and will get back to you but what's steep time, 1 to 3 weeks?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
You're welcome, 2 weeks would do, also don't forget to try it out first after mix. I hate steeping but it's worth waiting for. This is also really great as a shake n vape.

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been on a major vanilla custard kick since I started DIY. I'm a huge fan of custard, really really love a custard vape and have tried tons of different recipes that are posted on several sites, I enjoyed lots of them. I finally came up with a custard recipe that I've been playing around for quite a while.
You guys should really really try this one it's that good (IMO), I'm in love with it.:inlove::hearts:

Jet's Custardo
(CAP) Vanilla Custard 7%
(CAP) French Vanilla 2%
(CAP) Sugar Cookie 2%
(INW) Shisha Vanilla 2%
(CAP) VBIC 1%
(TPA) Cheesecake Graham Crust 1%
(CAP) Whipped Cream 2%
(CAP) Butter Cream 2%

This is my absolute all time favorite vanilla custard recipe that I can vape all day without getting bored. I wanted to share this recipe to all of you custard lover, I promise you won't regret for trying out this recipe. Hope you guys Enjoy! :D

Last night made a test batch 30ml (because I love custard) I was trying to understand the TASTE (more of Cheesecake Graham crust/Sugar cookie-ish) but when I checked in the morning almost 5 ml was gone:facepalm:. Let's see how it would turn after 1-2 weeks (if there is any left):popcorn:. Thanks again for sharing:D

JetVapE

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Last night made a test batch 30ml (because I love custard) I was trying to understand the TASTE (more of Cheesecake Graham crust/Sugar cookie-ish) but when I checked in the morning almost 5 ml was gone:facepalm:. Let's see how it would turn after 1-2 weeks (if there is any left):popcorn:. Thanks again for sharing:D
I'm glad you enjoy it. Thanks a lot for the feed back! :bliss:

JetVapE

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thinking this is a pretty creative idea using these in a Custard mix:D.
Thanks Heabob. I LOVE LOVE CAP's SUGAR COOKIES. I find sugar cookie v.1 tastier than the v.2 but it contains diacetyl and other diketones. For people who are not concerned with those stuff, always get the version one if possible. V.1 of any flavor is tastier than the v.2 imo.

JetVapE

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Any substitute for inawera seems hard to get in my place

sent using Nokia 5110
I think MF vanilla or DIYFS holy vanilla would be a great substitute. If you don't have those flavors use TPA vanilla swirl or any vanilla you prefer. :D

JetVapE

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
FA Vanilla classic could also be an alternative but I don't think it's going to be as good as the ones I mentioned above.

Last edited:

character

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What would you recommend for steeping time for a 7% cap vanilla custard ... i read it really takes time to shine

sent using Nokia 5110

JetVapE

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What would you recommend for steeping time for a 7% cap vanilla custard ... i read it really takes time to shine

sent using Nokia 5110
I prefer at least 2 weeks of steeping. The more the better! :D

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I prefer at least 2 weeks of steeping. The more the better! :D

After almost 3 week Excellent smell and taste (oh I reduce 1% to 0.5% Cheesecake Graham Crust) , love this Custardo going to make 120ml. Thanks so much again. Please share your any change/alterations. Thanks

JetVapE

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
After almost 3 week Excellent smell and taste (oh I reduce 1% to 0.5% Cheesecake Graham Crust) , love this Custardo going to make 120ml. Thanks so much again. Please share your any change/alterations. Thanks
Really glad you like it :D I'll be sure to update if there is any changes

VU Sponsors