Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Efforts to mitigate the spread of infectious disease during a pandemic which include social distancing and shutting of businesses help the economy in the long term, according to a new study by American economists.

Researchers with the Federal Reserve bank examined the impact of quarantines, social isolation, and business closings in the aftermath of the 1918 Spanish flu pandemic.

The researchers found that those measures saved lives and boosted the post-pandemic American economy.

They examined American cities which implemented ‘nonpharmaceutical intervention’ - the closure of schools, limiting business hours, and quarantining citizens - during the 1918 pandemic.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cultivate Optimism When Managing Extreme Uncertainty | Ask the Expert Interview with Leslyn Kantner

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

mail

Hey Jimi!

I had the pleasure of speaking with my friend Jonathan Hunsaker, CEO and founder of Organixx this week. I knew it would be a good talk but I didn't know how important it would be for me. And I think you’ll find it important for you, too.

But first, I want to be honest with you about something...

The uncertainty and anxiety surrounding the current worldwide health crisis has pushed me to neglect my commitment to my health. I haven’t been exercising the past few weeks and I’ve been eating things I definitely should not. But it’s so hard to get back on track...

Jonathan said to me, “Start now. Now is the time… Don’t let this be an excuse.”

And that struck me.

Jonathan gave me the “slap in the face” or “kick in the pants” I needed. Today I am choosing to eat right, get some sleep, take a walk and put my health first. I hope you join me :)

In this video, Jonathan shares his wisdom about the 5 things you can do to improve your health and boost your immune system. This is especially important in the midst of this current situation, but you can take action right now.

Jonathan tells us:

• How to be smart about the news and social media to avoid stress
  • Our best sleep happens in 90-minute cycles so set your alarm accordingly
  • Get your heart pumping and your blood flowing
  • Eat the rainbow to ensure you’re getting all the important nutrients you need
  • Supplement your efforts with vitamins and nutrients known to boost your immune system
>> [Interview] 5 Things You Can Do Boost Your Immune System

CLICK HERE TO WATCH

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jimi -

I wanted to be sure you know about an event taking place TODAY...

--> Round Table Talks on Gut Health, Immunity and Mental and Emotional Well Being

8 experts have been invited by my friends at the Human Longevity Project to share their specific expertise, solutions, tools and protocols for getting and staying healthy.

See some experts you'll recognize from SIBO SOS® - Dr. Michael Ruscio, Kiran Krishnan, Dr. Tom O'Bryan, Dr. Keesha Ewers and more.

This information has never been more important than it is right now... and it's yours to watch, completely free, today and tomorrow ONLY!

--> Click here to join this event TODAY as my guest.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Quarantine Essentials: How To make the most of your time at home during uncertain times.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

VU Sponsors