Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail

Jimi,

The coronavirus has absolutely dominated the news for the past month. Travel has come to a standstill, states are forcing businesses to close, and some parts of the country are already under quarantine. Millions of people are out of work and panicked shoppers have left grocery store shelves bare.

As the latest coronavirus continues to dominate headlines and dramatically impact daily life for people all over the world, many of us have questions, like...

• What exactly is COVID-19?
  • How serious is this threat?
  • Do I need to be tested?
  • How many people will die?
  • Is there a 5G connection?
  • When will I be able to get back to work?
  • Why do I keep seeing conflicting information?
  • What can I do to protect my family?
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to questions about this novel virus.

So we decided to compile all the accurate information we could find about COVID-19, and we put it all together in a 77-page “Coronavirus Field Guide.”

And we want to give it to YOU as our free gift. :)

When it comes to COVID-19, remember that knowledge is power and the TRUTH shall set you free!

Blessings!

mail

☼ Ty & Charlene ☼

P.S. Get your free “Coronavirus Field Guide” here.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello my friend!

mail

This mom was told to terminate her pregnancy due to medical complications. She refused. Her son was born a very sick baby.

She then spent the first 7 years of her son's life researching how to help her son with all of the health issues that ensued. She fought to win his heath back. And she won.

Fast forward, this sickly child who was never supposed to be born received a Congressional Nomination to the United States Military Academy.

Since then, Debi Waldeck has spent 30,000 hours researching chronic disease and speaks on stage to thousands all over the world.

Debi has now taken her expertise and passion for helping others "Own Your Body" by offering a FREE and ONLINE summit.

INTRODUCING...

Your body has its own language. And it has its own language of healing. Debi has asked me to join her and 20 top health influencers to share our expertise with you so that you can learn this language.

And I'm inviting you to join all of us at this FREE and ONLINE event, Own Your Body Summit!

Are you ready to unleash your intuition while you gain Knowledge about YOU?

Many of the speakers have also overcome incredible challenges and have made it their life’s mission to help others do the same.

You will feel inspired and ready, fully equipped to BE YOUR OWN HEALTH CHAMPION!

This series will equip you with the skills and strategies that will help you:

✅ Trust that sickness does not come like the boogeyman in the night

✅ Learn to identify the early red-flags and warning signs of impending health struggle

✅ Learn why one diet works for your friend and not you

✅ Find the one major contributor behind sickness today

✅ And much more…
Listen in as experts discuss autoimmune disorders, stress management, hormone optimization, emotional recovery, and so much more!

This event is FREE! Share with your friends to join us. I look forward to seeing you there!

REGISTER HERE!

PS... This series is only available for a few days!

Register here!

I READY TO EMBRACE THE CALM!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

I’ve got that, and I remembered to take some last night. You’re taking all of those, right?

The funny thing is even if the Regs hadn’t been postponed for now, I don’t even feel like buying gear. But, it could be because I’m a bit broke. Plus I spent more in one go on food than I usually do. But I’m starting to get stocked up. And buying food doesn’t feel frivolous.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’ve got that, and I remembered to take some last night. You’re taking all of those, right?

The funny thing is even if the Regs hadn’t been postponed for now, I don’t even feel like buying gear. But, it could be because I’m a bit broke. Plus I spent more in one go on food than I usually do. But I’m starting to get stocked up. And buying food doesn’t feel frivolous.
Yep all of those and Kratom as well for pain control but it is rumored to help prevent the virus too.

VU Sponsors