Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Yep in vitro, not in humans yet but trials are underway.
Just watched a Med Cram video on this.

Hopeful but it seems that hydrochloroquinine also performed far better in vitro than in actual humans.
Unfortunately.

Medical experts/the industry is working hard to fight the virus but are working largely blind at this point as not much is known on how to fight the virus.
Knowledge and procedures unfortunately take time to develop while they are fighting the virus as best that they know how full bore.
Kinda like working on draining the swamp while the gators and snakes are chewing on you.

It might require a combination of things, like zinc, Vitamin C and D3, and chloroquine or quercetin, plus Ivermectin. I’m not sure if there’s a “specific” for it.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It might require a combination of things, like zinc, Vitamin C and D3, and chloroquine or quercetin, plus Ivermectin. I’m not sure if there’s a “specific” for it.
Might we do not know nearly enough yet. As I said trying to drain the swamp to prevent alligators is hard to do when the aligators are chewing on you.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Might we do not know nearly enough yet. As I said trying to drain the swamp to prevent alligators is hard to do when the aligators are chewing on you.

And the people we’re meant to trust like CDC and FDA have already shown us how untrustworthy they are, like with the way the lied about vaping when kids were actually dying.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Humans had forgotten how overpopulation of any species leads to plagues, pandemics that thin down the herd.
We got overconfident with out technology. Scrapped our pandemic plans and watchdogs services.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It appears that Trump is doing with flawed studies just like anti vapers have done. Remember Glantz?

Publisher of hydroxychloroquine research touted by Trump as a 'game changer' says the paper 'did not meet its standards' because it EXCLUDED data on patients who did not respond well to the treatment
  • A small-scale French study said it found that hydroxychloroquine could reduce the duration of coronavirus in patients
  • President Trump has hailed the drug - in combination with azithromycin, an antibiotic - a game changer in treatment
  • The medical society that published the research now says it 'does not meet the Society's expected standard'
  • Researchers did not include data about six of the 26 patients that 'left' the study and did not explain what 'virologically cured' meant

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Trust? I only truly trust a very small number of humans.

I trust no organizations.

But most people, not us granted, but most trust what those organizations say. I remember the amount of uninformed folks who were bashing vaping, not from personal experience, but because they saw negative vaping propaganda.

I didn’t mean to imply you were in the dumbass group of trusting people, Crom. You’re a smart person, imho.

And now we’ve got to deal with conspiracy people who don’t believe corona is a real danger!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
It appears that Trump is doing with flawed studies just like anti vapers have done. Remember Glantz?

Publisher of hydroxychloroquine research touted by Trump as a 'game changer' says the paper 'did not meet its standards' because it EXCLUDED data on patients who did not respond well to the treatment
  • A small-scale French study said it found that hydroxychloroquine could reduce the duration of coronavirus in patients
  • President Trump has hailed the drug - in combination with azithromycin, an antibiotic - a game changer in treatment
  • The medical society that published the research now says it 'does not meet the Society's expected standard'
  • Researchers did not include data about six of the 26 patients that 'left' the study and did not explain what 'virologically cured' meant

There was a doctor in Brooklyn who successfully treated people with hydroxychloriquine, Zinc, and “Z Packs”. He was threatened by the gov’t, maybe Fauci?

At this point, they should try these treatments out, imho. Those people who are really ill have nothing to lose. Trying these things isn’t going to kill them or harm them, afaik. Jmho.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hydroxychloroquinine can have pretty nasty and serious side effects.

all I have read on this indicates that it may help some but not a lot.
And that is definitely not a miracle cure or preventative for the corona virus.
They just tossed out 25% of their test subjects results?
and were very unclear on the rest.

sounds just like going to bat with the results of a Glantz anti vaping study.

Trump is kinds practicing medicine without a licence.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
hydroxychloroquinine can have pretty nasty and serious side effects.

all I have read on this indicates that it may help some but not a lot.
And that is definitely not a miracle cure or preventative for the corona virus.
They just tossed out 25% of their test subjects results?
and were very unclear on the rest.

sounds just like going to bat with the results of a Glantz anti vaping study.

Trump is kinds practicing medicine without a licence.

I’ve read about the hydroxychloriquine and plain chloroquine. I’m not sure what the difference is, though.

I know Quercetin is meant to work in a way similar to Chloriquine, but I haven’t had any bad reactions to it.

Trump is afraid now, and he’s willing to try anything, it seems. Zinc is way easier to give out to people, though.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got really nauseous the other day and got sick, but I’m wondering if I didn’t take too many vitamin and herb capsules at one time. Or maybe just one thing upset my stomach.
That can sure do it, there are some vitamins that you can load up on, body uses them up at a fast rate, but, there are also some vitamins that can do more damage than good if you load up on them so you want to do a little research and check it out before goin at it (loading up) blindly;):hug:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That can sure do it, there are some vitamins that you can load up on, body uses them up at a fast rate, but, there are also some vitamins that can do more damage than good if you load up on them so you want to do a little research and check it out before goin at it (loading up) blindly;):hug:
Yep and all people do not process vitamins the same or at the same rate.
Not sure which ones they are but taking multi vitamins does not work well with me.
I know it is not C, D3, or B12, zinc or magnesium as I take those separately.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
"Fungi are relatively closely related to the animal kingdom, which is why experts believe many of the naturally occurring ingredients that help mushrooms defend themselves against their enemies also support our body’s defense mechanisms. Indeed, Paul Stamets bluntly states that, "Fungi are central to the host defense of the planet and its people." Increasingly, mushrooms are being seen as more than just tonics recommended by alternative healers and traditional health systems. Instead, they are earning a well-deserved reputation as a legitimate way to help boost the immune system and the body’s healthy inflammatory response."

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
CDC's Guidance for Certifying COVID-19 Deaths NOT Accurate -- No Virus Testing, Only "Suspected" Cause Required [Video]
facebook.svg

twitter.svg

messenger.svg

reddit.svg

https://www.greenmedinfo.com/gmi-blogs/sayer ji

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
All About Antibodies And Vaccines
Antibodies, are proteins produced by the immune system to help stop intruders from harming the body. These invaders, which are called antigens, can be viruses, bacteria, or other chemicals. When an antigen is found in the body, the immune system will create antibodies to mark the antigen for the body to destroy.

The antibodies generated in response to infection with some viruses — polio or measles, for example — bestow a lifetime of immunity. But antibodies to the coronaviruses that cause the common cold persist for just one to three years — and that may be true of their new cousin as well.

A study in macaques infected with the new coronavirus suggested that once infected, the monkeys produce neutralizing antibodies and resist further infection. But it is unclear how long the monkeys, or people infected with the virus, will remain immune.

Vaccines Are Main Stream Answer

Vaccines containing these weakened or killed germs are introduced into your body, usually by injection. Your immune system reacts to the vaccine in a similar way that it would if it were being invaded by the disease — by making antibodies. The antibodies destroy the vaccine germs just as they would the disease germs — like a training exercise. Then they stay in your body, giving you immunity. If you are ever exposed to the real disease, the antibodies are there to protect you.

Experts are cautioning that the development of a vaccine to help individuals create their own antibodies to the new virus is likely to take 12 to 18 months, with further time required to scale up dose production and administer the vaccine. Corona viruses like influenza viruses are based on a single strand of RNA. This viral class of viruses can mutate, requiring constant development of new vaccines, similar to the flu.

However, I believe the vaccine will become available sooner.
The global vaccine R&D effort in response to the COVID-19 pandemic is unprecedented in terms of scale and speed. Given the imperative for speed, there is an indication that vaccine could be available under emergency use or similar protocols by early 2021.

In 2009, a novel H1N1 flu pandemic occurred. (Remember swine flu?) The WHO declared a pandemic that June, and by mid-September, the FDA approved four vaccines for the virus, and they started getting administered in October. In late December, vaccination was opened up to anyone who wanted it, and the pandemic was deemed over in August 2010, according to a timeline from the CDC.

The global vaccine R&D effort in response to the COVID-19 pandemic is unprecedented in terms of scale and speed. Given the imperative for speed, there is an indication that vaccine could be available under emergency use or similar protocols by early 2021.

As of 8 April 2020, the global COVID-19 vaccine R&D landscape includes 115 vaccine candidates, of which 78 are confirmed as active.

Most COVID-19 vaccine development activity is in North America, with 36 (46%) developers of the confirmed active vaccine candidates compared with 14 (18%) in China, 14 (18%) in Asia (excluding China) and Australia, and 14 (18%) in Europe.

It appears from the experts in the field COVID-19 is not going to disappear even when the stay at home orders are removed. And given the fact that a vaccine is months away at best, I recommend you continue practicing stay preventative hygiene.

--> Preventative Measure You Can Take

You should continue to practice social distancing and if possible limit exposure to others when returning to regular daily activities. For those who need to boost their immune system I’m recommending these preventative supplements to my patients.

--> Read more about those supplements HERE

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi Jimi,

The number of people infected with the coronavirus continues to grow with over one and half million confirmed cases worldwide. And most likely, there are tens of millions more who were never tested but have already been infected.

The CDC predicts the number of asymptomatic individuals to be as high 25%.”

If the new SARS coronavirus-2 can’t be contained, what then? The question scientists are wrestling with and the public wants to know...

How do we get out of this mess?
The common cold is really made up of a variety of different viruses. Coronaviruses account for about ten to twenty percent of the common cold cases each year. There are four different coronaviruses (229E, NL63, OC43 and HKU1) that can cause the common cold. So you’ve most likely been infected with a coronavirus before. All four of these coronaviruses cause symptoms of the common cold, and infections are most often fairly mild.

“It’s going to become a part of our seasonal respiratory virus family that causes disease,” says Amesh Adalja, a senior scholar at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health’s Center for Health Security.
As of right now, Adalja says, the novel coronavirus displays all the signs of sticking around. It’s widespread in the population, transmits from person to person easily and there’s no vaccine that could grant immunity ahead of an infection.

However, a more optimistic observation looking at people who became infected during the SARS epidemic —another type of corona virus and close cousin of the new SARS-coronavirus-2, had long-term immunity lasting some eight to 10 years, reports Dr, Vineet D. Menachery, a virologist at the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston.

People who have been infected with the new coronavirus may have immunity lasting at least one to two years, he added: “Beyond that, we can’t predict.”

In 2003, the SARS outbreak caused 8,098 people worldwide to become ill. And 774 people died over the course of eight months. COVID-19, on the other hand, has already exceeded one and half million cases and close to 100,00 deaths worldwide in just over three months. And it continues to spread.

COVID-19 is uniquely dangerous due to four attributes that make it both hard to contain and quite lethal: 1) it is easily transmitted, 2) since it’s a new virus humans don’t have immunity or proven medical protocols 3) there are many undetected disease carriers because symptoms are mild in many cases and they do not appear for up to 12 days and 4) the mortality rate is quite high at 1-2%.

One of the main differences in the SARS coronavirus-2, and the other cold viruses, is the aggressive nature of the new virus. The cold viruses generally get into our upper respiratory tract and that’s about as far as they go.

Our immune system keeps them contained. They may cause a cough, headaches, watery eyes, congestion or sneezing. The SARS coronavirus-2 virus can go into the lower respiratory tract (bottom part of your lungs). Once there it starts replicating really aggressively, generating massive amounts of inflammation and fluid build up making it really hard to breathe. And unlike the cold or flu virus, the damage from COVID-19 can affect all parts of the body including heart, kidneys, muscles, and joints.

So how do we stop this villain?

VU Sponsors