Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Just keep to the "good" meats;)

I’m trying! The place I get meat from gets sausage and bacon from a small farm. They raise pigs only. I may cave and get some. I’ve had it and I’m pretty sure it’s “clean”. All these places are thru the Westin Price site for places to get healthy food. I trust them!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I’m trying! The place I get meat from gets sausage and bacon from a small farm. They raise pigs only. I may cave and get some. I’ve had it and I’m pretty sure it’s “clean”. All these places are thru the Westin Price site for places to get healthy food. I trust them!
Awe yes... but bacon and sausage are never "clean" because of all the processing chemicals:eek:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

As I witness individuals in their reclamation process, I’m reminded of how many women live their lives in fear of their own bodies, and in turn, their power.

Years of societal conditioning, neglect, and unresolved trauma keep women disconnected from the reservoirs of untapped power held inside their body. So at a time when the divine feminine is being called to rise up, it is our responsibility to come into deep bodily possession and care.

Drawing from a Taoist lineage, Kim Anami is pioneering the exploration of sensuality and spirituality. She is radically holistic and believes that pleasure heals.

I completed her online program 2 years ago – called Vaginal Kung Fu – and I continue to revisit it because, let me tell you: This program works.

From Vaginal Kung Fu, I learned:
  • How to use a yoni egg, and why every woman needs this daily practice
  • Why and how your vagina needs exercise
  • What the point of breast massage is (hint – it has nothing to do with cancer detection)
  • My favorite morning exercise routine
  • The most critical factor for harnessing orgasmic energy
  • A new modality for healing sexual trauma
  • And a reminder of all of my perspectives on fertility, menstruation, and holistic health (we are cut from the same cloth!)
This course is only available now through Jan 31st. If you aren’t already sold, you can click here to watch the replay of her FREE Masterclass and start making contact with that untapped feminine power within. It’s time… and it feels so good.
Learn More
Yours in Health,

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Compartmentalizing Growth: You and the 12-Week Year

Ask most entrepreneurs the secret to their success, and before they say generational wealth, they’ll likely say “compartmentalization.”

What that means simply is the ability to break down information and tasks into discrete parts.

For example, “writing a book” is a huge undertaking. But picking the names of the ten main characters and writing an outline are two separate parts of that journey that are much less overwhelming.

Interestingly, modern psychology considers compartmentalization to be a defense mechanism. This is because compartmentalizing opens the pathway and allows forward movement.

In fact, it’s often used in responses to trauma — it allows the traumatized to designate a space in the brain for dealing with the distracting issue so that they can perform unrelated tasks without the poison of trauma.

So while it’s often considered the most valuable skill in business, and a powerful coping strategy, it’s also becoming a hack for reaching your goals.

The Western world doesn’t make life easy.

The 40-hour work week was designed for one-income families, because home-making was considered a full-time job. Spare time meant hobby time. The world wasn’t so congested.

Now, there are plenty of positives that have come with modernization.

But one of the negatives — and it’s something you either find yourself saying or find yourself hearing constantly — is that there isn’t enough time to do everything you want.

Enter: the 12-week year.

What is it?

It’s the bastion of high achievers.

That doesn’t mean you have to be registered to the rat race for this to benefit you — it just means it was developed by people struggling to scurry faster than their corporate counterparts.

Here’s the concept: most people, especially the particularly ambitious, are already tired. Adding more work and more productivity seems to be a recipe for disaster. And when you start to think of your goals in macro terms measured by years…

It all gets a little overwhelming and even harder to tackle.

So the 12-week year gives you bite-sized goals.

It effectively shortens your “year” to just three months.

Urgency intensifies, purpose clarifies, distractions minimize, and victories maximize — that’s the pitch.

And if we think about reaching goals in terms of building habits — things we must start doing and then keep doing over and over to see results — there’s plenty of science that confirms setting smaller, shorter, more attainable milestones.

By breaking down goals into manageable, three month ventures, you avoid disappointment and discouragement at not seeing progress fast enough, and the inevitably of failure when you try to do everything at once (which you probably know from experience doesn’t work).

How to Do It

Pick a few of your goals. (Perfect time to do it — got your New Years’ resolution list handy?) Only a few, now. If you overcrowd your goals, your focus thins.

If you’re having a hard time picking just a few… consider why you want to improve what you want to improve. Is it necessary for your health? Will it create security for your family? Is it to help you become more well-rounded?

Weigh the whys and let your measurement help you decide.

Once you’ve chosen your one-to-three goals, and you’ve chosen with passion, break them down to their first steps.

For example, if one of your goals was to learn how to code, commit three months to studying online and learning HTML, the most basic coding language. If your goal was to be able to run a 5K marathon, commit three months to running twice a week. If your goal was to learn a language, commit three months to using an app and learning the grammar and vocabulary basics.

Then for the next three months…

Track everything that you do in the service of that goal. You see, everything you do is building a habit, with or without intention.

And when you’re not paying attention to what you’re doing…

You’re not paying attention to what habits you’re building.

And at the end of the three months, assess and evaluate.

Since you originally set a concrete goal and not a vague goal — like “get healthier” or “be a coder” — determining whether or not you made it should be pretty simple.

Then up the ante for the next three months.

Rinse and repeat.

By the end of the year, you should find yourself having completed a slew of quantifiable, measurable goals.

** And remember — perfection isn’t possible. If you slip up, have grace for yourself. Miss a week of running? Pick it up again the next week. Fall behind on your language app? Block out an extra hour to make up for it.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi

Women in their 30s and beyond say these things to me all the time...

Have you ever made one of these statements to your girlfriends or doctor?

• “I pee myself at night.”
  • “I have a hard time orgasming, and when I do, I wonder, “Did it even happen?”
  • “My back ACHES, but the doctor says to just keep on poppin’ pills.”
  • “After my cesarean, I don’t feel right down there . . ."
  • “Sex hurts so much and I’m tired of making up excuses.”
These are just some of the heartbreaking cries for help my friend and colleague Isa Herrera, MSPT, CSCS also hears every day. Isa is a leader in a little known and often ignored major medical crisis: female pelvic health.

The Cause: Pelvic Floor Dysfunction

It’s a silent epidemic that hijacks the happiness of over 30 million women in the U.S. alone. That means 1 in 3 women reading this are experiencing this devastating pain, leaking, and “lady parts” dysfunction.

And the medical establishment?

It tells women to “have a glass of wine,” see a psychologist, or worse, have invasive (and completely unnecessary) surgery.

That’s right.

Some of the treatments that don’t work are:

• Pelvic organ prolapse mesh surgeries, which do more harm than good and often require a “re-fix.” (Lee, Raz, 2011)
  • Bladder slings that don’t resolve the urine leaking, but can lead to self-catheterizing or, even worse, erode into the vagina. (Howard DL, 2018)
  • Hysterectomies that could’ve been avoided -- most are conducted for benign reasons. (Edler, 2017)
  • I am a spammer ban me injections in the vaginal walls that are not necessary.
  • Prescriptions with severe side-effects that don’t even alleviate the pain or leaking.
Why would doctors recommend these?

Because they have NO IDEA what they’re doing.

Unlike Isa Herrera.

She’s helped 14,704 women (to date) heal completely from sexual pain, incontinence, and other “lady parts” problems . . . WITHOUT meds, surgery, or injections.

The excellent news?

She’s hosting a LIVE free online masterclass –
5 Steps to Happier “Lady Parts!”

Yes! It’s much needed and it’s going to be so good!

This is all about how to stop leaking, heal prolapse, and relieve pain without setting foot in a doctor’s office.

==> Go here to reserve your seat now.

Isa will share proven, self-healing exercises that you can apply today, in the privacy of your home. These will help you regain bladder control, heal your lower back pain, and eliminate discomfort (or excruciating pain) during intimacy.

If you’re a woman over 30, this is a must attend!

Best of all, it’s a safe place where you’ll be able to connect with women just like you (or stay completely anonymous) to talk about pelvic pain, leaking, vaginal pain, sex, and more!

No more suffering in silence. . . . you are NOT alone!

Space is limited so simply go here to reserve your seat now for this live special event.

==> REGISTER HERE FOR THE FREE MASTERCLASS
Are you a guy reading this? Awesome! You owe it to the women you love to pass on this email (simply hit “forward”). Since 1 in 3 women in the U.S. alone are suffering in silence, you probably know a few of them.

Warmly,
Dr. Mariza

P.S. Be sure you stay until the end and ask Isa anything about vaginas, sex, pelvic pain, exercise, surgery, obstetric trauma, and so much more. Her Q&A sessions are EPIC.

==> Click here to register now!

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
you’ve likely heard a lot of demeaning and destructive myths out there about getting older...

And while they are hurtful, they just aren’t true.

My colleague Brian Vaszily, is determined to reveal that this instead is actually the TRUTH...

...that whether you’re 35 or 85, or anywhere in between, these can, should, and will be the greatest years of your life!

And he’s created a FR-EE online event that will reveal all the “little-known secrets” from today’s top experts to make certain you live this truth...

>> Discover The Truth About Aging [Starts TONIGHT ⏰]
mail

If you didn’t know, over 90% of diseases can be avoided with the right lifestyle changes...

And these doctors have the life-changing information you need to live a longer, healthier, happier life while reducing your risk of diseases like cancer and dementia.

This includes the longevity researcher Time Magazine named “One of the World’s 100 Most Influential People”...

And the world’s leading breast cancer and breast health doctor whose patients include Angelina Jolie.

This once-in-a-lifetime event provides answers you won’t hear anywhere else, and as your health advocate, I truly hope to see you there :).

>> Go here to save your spot for TONIGHT

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you’re a woman over 40, read this…
  • “I pee myself at night.”
  • “I have a hard time orgasming, and when I do…I wonder, “Did I even come?”
  • “My back ACHES, but the doctor says to just keep on poppin’ pills.”
  • “After my cesarean, I don’t feel right down there…”
  • “Sex hurts so much and I’m tired of making up excuses.”
That’s just some of the heartbreaking cries for help my friend and colleague Isa Herrera, MSPT, CSCS, hears every day. Isa is a leader in a little-known and often ignored major medical crisis: female pelvic health.

The Cause: Pelvic Floor Dysfunction.

It’s a silent epidemic that hijacks the happiness of over 30 million women in the U.S. alone. That means 1-in- 3 women reading this are experiencing this devastating pain, leaking, and “Lady Parts” dysfunction.

And the medical establishment?

It tells women to “have a glass of wine”, see a psychologist, or worse…have invasive (and completely unnecessary) surgery.

That’s right.

Some of the treatments that don’t work are:

• Pelvic organ prolapse mesh surgeries, which do more harm than good and often require a “re-fix.” (Lee, Raz, 2011)
  • Bladder slings that don’t resolve the urine leaking, but can lead to self-catheterizing or worse erode into the vagina. (Howard DL, 2018)
  • Hysterectomies that could’ve been avoided - most are conducted for benign reasons. (Edler, 2017)
  • I am a spammer ban me injections in the vaginal walls that are not necessary.
  • Prescriptions with severe side-effects that don’t even alleviate the pain or leaking.
Why?

Because they have NO IDEA what they’re doing.

Unlike Isa Herrera.

She’s helped 14,704 women (to date) heal completely from sexual pain, incontinence, and other “lady parts” problems…WITHOUT meds, surgery, or injections.

The excellent news?

She’s hosting a LIVE free online masterclass – 5 Steps to Happier “Lady Parts!”

Yes! It’s much needed and it’s going to be so good!

This is all about how to stop leaking, heal prolapse, and relieve pain without setting foot in a doctor’s office.

Go here to reserve your seat now.

Isa will share proven, self-healing exercises (you can apply today, in the privacy of your home) that’ll help you regain bladder control, heal your lower back pain, and eliminate discomfort (or excruciating pain) during intimacy…

If you’re a woman over 30, this is a must attend!

Best of all, it’s a safe place where you’ll be able to connect with women just like you (or stay completely anonymous) to talk about pelvic pain, leaking, vaginal pain, sex, and more!

No more suffering in silence…you are NOT alone!

Space is limited so simply go here to reserve your seat now for this live special event.

Are you a guy reading this? Awesome…we owe it to the women we love to pass on this email (simply hit “forward”). Since 1-in-3 women in the U.S. alone are suffering in silence…you probably know a few of them.

To Your Good Health,

mail

Prof. Keith Scott-Mumby
The Official Alternative Doctor
Alternative-Doctor.com

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Have you ever wished you could regenerate those brain cells you sacrificed in college? Do you fear that your aging brain is in a perpetual state of decline?

Medical science is being rewritten to show that we CAN improve the health of our brain, and that repairing damage is not only possible, it's something anyone can do.

It is a commonly held misconception that the brain is beyond repair. Even the medical establishment has asserted that once we kill brain cells, they are gone forever. The fact is, the brain can repair itself, and as science is now proving, there is real benefit to simple practices that can help keep our brains sharp and elastic throughout our lifetime.

--->> Rewrite the story of your brain's health when you to join me for Sayer Ji's Regenerate Yourself Masterclass!

The field of cognitive neuroscience is relatively new -- only around one hundred years old -- so it's no surprise that we are constantly arriving at a newer and better understanding of how the neural circuitry of the human brain supports overall brain functioning.

For most of those one hundred years, it was believed that once damaged, the brain could not regenerate. Brain cells were finite, and any loss or injury would be suffered as a deficiency for the rest of that person's life. This created a false belief that the brain is essentially in a perpetual state of decline.

Although compelling evidence to the contrary was presented as early as 1960, medical dogma was (and is) slow to change. It wasn't until the 1980's when Fernando Nottebohm's research at Rockefeller University clearly indicated that neurogenesis -- production of new nerve cells, aka neurons -- was taking place in the adult vertebrate brain.

The next big step in this scientific evolution would take more than thirty years. However, the pace of our understanding of how the brain is wired was about to take a quantum leap.

Just like the muscles of the body, when the brain is well-nourished and stimulated through proper exercise, it heals and grows. And with proper care and feeding, this amazing brain regeneration can occur throughout life.

To help make this a "no-brainer," Sayer Ji of GreenMedInfo has compiled a simple list of ways you can safeguard brain health, stimulate new brain cell growth and even heal the brain:

1. Get lots of physical exercise
2. Use stress reduction techniques
3. Take strategic supplements
4. Eat your veggies
5. Employ continuous learning

Aging is often associated with cognitive decline. However, a growing body of literature shows that retaining a sharp, lucid brain means never retiring our critical thinking skills.

--->> Join me for Sayer Ji's Regenerate Yourself Masterclass and learn how to regenerate yourself!

Namaste,
Partha Nandi MD FACP

P.S. When you register for The Regenerate Yourself Masterclass, you'll also unlock early access interviews, free guides and helpful eBooks about living your most resilient life!

VU Sponsors