Become a Patron!

Jimi's Daily Health Articles

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you’re taking vitamin B, you may be taking the wrong one. Not many people know this, but there is not just one type of vitamin B.

Actually, there’s seven of them.

Here’s how to know which one is the perfect fit for you.

B vitamins are critical for efficient liver detoxification of dangerous chemicals such as heavy metals, hormones (especially estrogen) and bacterial toxins that could be at the root of your immune, neurological and hormonal challenges.

B-complex vitamins also have dramatic mood-elevating effects—more so than almost any other nutrient!

I don’t take many supplements but vitamin B Complex is one of them. I use the B Maximus - our clean, well-formulated B vitamins.

Below is a handy outline of some of the crucial B vitamins to include in your daily protocol.

1. Thiamine (B1)
You need thiamine to produce energy.

Thiamine activates Phase I detoxification where foreign substances are broken down into intermediates for excretion.

Balanced levels of thiamine keep you clear-headed and energized. This special B vitamin also helps metabolize glucose. Women addicted to carbohydrates are often thiamine deficient.

Food sources: vegetables, whole grains, nuts, seeds, legumes, seaweed

Optimal daily dose: 25 to 50 mg

2. Riboflavin (B2)
Riboflavin is key to maintaining proper thyroid function.

Deficiency in vitamin B2 inhibits the liver detox pathway that eliminates bacterial toxins. B2 is also necessary for essential fatty acid metabolism, which improves energy production in certain nerve cells.

Food sources: whole grains, legumes, green leafy vegetables, poultry, fish, seaweed

3. Niacin (B3)
Like B1, B3 induces Phase I detoxification.

Niacin also helps to regulate blood sugar levels and impacts the adrenal hormones.

It has an indirect effect on serotonin levels, because the body uses tryptophan (the amino acid that is the precursor to serotonin production) to produce niacin. For these reasons, Niacin is said to have antidepressant effects.

This key B vitamin also promotes the release of growth hormone.

Food sources: liver, peanuts, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, brown rice, whole grains, barley, almonds, seaweed

4. Pantothenic acid (B5)
Pantothenic acid provides foundational support for both Phase I and Phase II detoxification, and more specifically, the elimination of inflammatory substances.

Vitamin B5 plays a big role in the production of adrenal hormones and is vital for coping with extreme stress. All the steroid hormones, such as estrogen and progesterone, can only be made with ample B5 in the system.

Food sources: avocado, mushrooms, liver, soybeans, banana, collard greens, sunflower seeds, lentils, broccoli, brown rice, eggs

5. Pyridoxine (B6)
Healthy levels of B6 keep the liver functioning optimally by promoting the proper flow of fat and bile to and from the liver.

Pyridoxine also has one of the most dramatic mood-elevating effects of all the B vitamins.

It can help to correct brain metabolism dysfunctions that cause depression, and heightens serotonin production.

Vitamin B6 binds to estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone, helping to detoxify excess amounts of these steroid hormones, helping to reduce the risk of hormone-related cancers.

Food sources: spinach, walnuts, eggs, fish, poultry, beans, seaweed

Optimal daily dose: 25 to 50 mg, not to exceed 100 mg/day

6. Cobalamin (B12)
B12 is an important factor for the activation of the liver detox pathway that flushes away the heavy metals and histamines. Cobalamin has big effects on mood and allows for a free flow of neurotransmitters. It also helps the body to secrete melatonin.

I recommend B12 in a methylated form (methylcobalamin) since 70% of our population has MTHFR mutations.

Food sources: animal protein (especially liver), seafood, eggs, some cheeses, tempeh, sea vegetables, brewer’s yeast, blue and green algae, chlorella, seaweed, bee pollen.

Optimal daily dose: 50 to 100 mg

7. Folic Acid or Folate (B9)
Folate is a critical inducer of several of the detoxification pathways.

Vitamin B9 breaks down homocysteine, a toxic and inflammatory agent produced by the liver if not properly converted. Folate has direct mood-elevating properties and is synergistic with serotonin production.

There are studies that show how folic acid helps lower ACTH, which is an adrenal hormone that leads to increased blood pressure.

For childbearing women, folate in the system helps prevent neural tube defects and the resulting brain and nervous system damage to the baby.

Food sources: dark leafy greens, asparagus, bananas, cantaloupes, beans

Optimal daily dose: 400 to 800 mcg

Last edited:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Live Longer, Feel Better! 2020
It's back in it's latest - and final - version! Live Longer, Feel Better! has reached over 200,000 people since we launched it. This year sees the final version of this amazing documentary released - starting February 3rd. We have a brand new, full length episode on Stress, more than ten new experts including Dr Ed Group, Dr Dan Nuzum, Dr Patrick Quillin, and David Wolfe, and we have new sections in 6 of the ten episodes. So can I ask you a favor? Would you join us for Live Longer, Feel Better! - the 2020 version? Find out more HERE.

EMF & 5G Webinar
Join me on Tuesday 28th at 4:00 pm Eastern Time (US and Canada) for a new webinar where we will explore the 5G problem - but more importantly we will look at new studies which prove categorically that the Qi device from Germany BLOCKS the harm that 5G does to our bodeis. Find out more HERE.

Regenerate Yourself Masterclass
Hidden within every tissue of your body is the ability to renew and regenerate. In this masterclass, Sayer Ji will help you unlock healthy practices that will help prevent and manage the most common health afflictions of our day. All reasons not to miss The Regenerate Yourself Masterclass , online and free from February 24 - March 1. Find out more HERE.

Depression, Anxiety & Dementia Secrets
Discover dozens of natural strategies to combat depression, anxiety, and even neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s and so much more in an important 10 episode docu-series titled ‘Depression, Anxiety and Dementia Secrets’. Online and FREE from February 3rd - 12th . Find out more HERE.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
If you’re taking vitamin B, you may be taking the wrong one. Not many people know this, but there is not just one type of vitamin B.

B vitamins are critical for efficient liver detoxification of dangerous chemicals such as heavy metals, hormones (especially estrogen) and bacterial toxins that could be at the root of your immune, neurological and hormonal challenges.

B-complex vitamins also have dramatic mood-elevating effects—more so than almost any other nutrient!

I don’t take many supplements but vitamin B Complex is one of them. I use the B Maximus - our clean, well-formulated B vitamins.

Below is a handy outline of some of the crucial B vitamins to include in your daily protocol.

1. Thiamine (B1)

Thiamine activates Phase I detoxification where foreign substances are broken down into intermediates for excretion.

Balanced levels of thiamine keep you clear-headed and energized. This special B vitamin also helps metabolize glucose. Women addicted to carbohydrates are often thiamine deficient.

2. Riboflavin (B2)

Deficiency in vitamin B2 inhibits the liver detox pathway that eliminates bacterial toxins. B2 is also necessary for essential fatty acid metabolism, which improves energy production in certain nerve cells.

Food sources: whole grains, legumes, green leafy vegetables, poultry, fish, seaweed

3. Niacin (B3)

Niacin also helps to regulate blood sugar levels and impacts the adrenal hormones.

It has an indirect effect on serotonin levels, because the body uses tryptophan (the amino acid that is the precursor to serotonin production) to produce niacin. For these reasons, Niacin is said to have antidepressant effects.

Food sources: liver, peanuts, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, brown rice, whole grains, barley, almonds, seaweed

4. Pantothenic acid (B5)
Pantothenic acid provides foundational support for both Phase I and Phase II detoxification, and more specifically, the elimination of inflammatory substances.

Vitamin B5 plays a big role in the production of adrenal hormones and is vital for coping with extreme stress. All the steroid hormones, such as estrogen and progesterone, can only be made with ample B5 in the system.

Food sources: avocado, mushrooms, liver, soybeans, banana, collard greens, sunflower seeds, lentils, broccoli, brown rice, eggs

5. Pyridoxine (B6)
Healthy levels of B6 keep the liver functioning optimally by promoting the proper flow of fat and bile to and from the liver.

Pyridoxine also has one of the most dramatic mood-elevating effects of all the B vitamins.

It can help to correct brain metabolism dysfunctions that cause depression, and heightens serotonin production.

Vitamin B6 binds to estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone, helping to detoxify excess amounts of these steroid hormones, helping to reduce the risk of hormone-related cancers.

6. Cobalamin (B12)
B12 is an important factor for the activation of the liver detox pathway that flushes away the heavy metals and histamines. Cobalamin has big effects on mood and allows for a free flow of neurotransmitters. It also helps the body to secrete melatonin.

I recommend B12 in a methylated form (methylcobalamin) since 70% of our population has MTHFR mutations.

Food sources: animal protein (especially liver), seafood, eggs, some cheeses, tempeh, sea vegetables, brewer’s yeast, blue and green algae, chlorella, seaweed, bee pollen.

Vitamin B9 breaks down homocysteine, a toxic and inflammatory agent produced by the liver if not properly converted. Folate has direct mood-elevating properties and is synergistic with serotonin production.

There are studies that show how folic acid helps lower ACTH, which is an adrenal hormone that leads to increased blood pressure.

For childbearing women, folate in the system helps prevent neural tube defects and the resulting brain and nervous system damage to the baby.

I wish her supplements were cheaper. The B Vitamin one looks good, though. :hug,:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I love this stuff, super on organic celery;);)

If you’ve been reading the news, chances are you’ve heard everyone talking about The Ketogenic Diet!

More recently, researchers have started venturing into new territories. Experts are now expanding their horizons and combining the benefits of Keto with one of the other “naturally occurring miracles” of the human body:

Stem Cells.

See, for almost any kind of damage or injury - whether it be a fracture or a sunburn - your body uses stem cells to make the necessary repairs...

However, as you age and expose yourself to harmful lifestyle factors like poor nutrition, pollution, and stress (which is inevitable in most cultures around the world at this point)... your body’s stem cells slowly deteriorate and dwindle away...

So as you grow older, it becomes more and more important to strategically incorporate stem-cell-boosting nutrients into your diet…

Which is why Dr. David Jockers, world class ketogenic diet expert, partnered with my friends over at The Healing Miracle to create a collection of delicious recipes -

...designed specifically to support your body in producing healthy new stem cells.

These recipes are ALL Keto-Friendly, and filled with ingredients to help optimize brain function, boost fat metabolism, and fight inflammation…

...and today, I wanted to share one of my favorites of these new recipes with you!

...and there you have it!

I hope you’ll give yourself the opportunity to try out this recipe - because if you do, I’m sure you’ll enjoy how it tastes AND how it makes you feel.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Food for Thought
mail

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
mail
Live Longer, Feel Better

The truth is, our modern food supply of industrialized, over-processed, grain-filled, starchy foods is driving the explosion of chronic disease in America today. Including Dementia, Depression and Diabetes. These highly processed foods have put us at “Ground Zero” of ONE the biggest health crisis in history. One that puts YOU at risk. The good news is, avoiding this health crisis and reversing these health problems are now possible. See this new 9-part documentary series - starting February 3. Register Now

mail
Depression, Anxiety & Dementia Docuseries

Depression is the third most common cause of hospitalization in the U.S. You'll hear cutting-edge, natural protocols from doctors, specializing in anxiety and depression, who have success rates of almost 100%. Don't miss this FREE 10-part docuseries airing February 3-12. Register Now

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you’ve been following my content, you know that food has been linked to a host of mood disorders. But did you know an ultra-processed, nutrient-poor diet is also linked to changes in behavior and even acts of violence?

In fact, it might be partly responsible for the growing conflicts in our society—in politics, in race relations, in schools, in religion, our mental health crisis, kids’ poor academic performance, and even our rising prison population.

When I started digging into the research, I was shocked by the data linking our ultra-processed diet to bad behavior, conflict, mental illness, and even homicide and suicide.

Here’s what some of the studies show:

Junk food makes kids act violently—bullying, fighting—and suffer more psychiatric distress including worry, depression, confusion, insomnia, anxiety, aggression, and feeling worthless. Those who consume high levels of refined oils (currently more than 10 percent of our diet and found in all ultra-processed foods) and low levels of omega-3 fats from fish have higher rates of depression, suicide, and homicide. (1)

What’s scary is that our consumption of these refined omega-6 oils (mostly soybean oil) have gone up 248 percent from 1970 to 2010 and a 1,000 percent from 1900.

Another study found that violent juveniles given a vitamin and mineral supplement reduced violent acts by 91 percent compared to a control group. These kids were deficient in iron, magnesium, B12, folate—all needed for proper brain function. (2)

In that same study, they wired the kids up to EEG machines to look at their brain waves and found a major decrease in abnormal brain function after just 13 weeks of supplementation. They also advised kids to improve their diet. The ones that didn’t, showed no reduction in violent behavior. The kids that improved their diets showed an 80 percent reduction in violent crime.

In another similar double-blind randomized controlled trial (the best kind of study), researchers found a 37 percent reduction in violent crime in those taking omega-3 fats and vitamin and mineral supplements. (3)

Yet another experimental study of 3,000 incarcerated youth replaced snack foods with healthier options and dramatically reduced refined and sugary foods. Can you guess what happened?

Over the 12-month follow-up, there was a 21 percent reduction in antisocial behavior, a 100 percent reduction in suicides, a 25 percent reduction in assaults, and a 75 percent reduction in the use of restraints. (2) Considering suicide is the number one killer of kids between 10 and 19 years old this should be headline news.

This is stunning!

Clearly, crime and anti-social behavior arise from a complex set of social, economic, and environmental factors. But what if a big part of the solution to our increasing social strife, exploding rates of depression, mental illness, ADHD, bullying, violence, crime, and our overflowing criminal justice system is fixing our broken food system?

If these foods perpetuate a cycle of poverty, food insecurity, poor brain development, mental illness, violence, homicide, and suicide, what should be the implications of regulating these products?

Smoking kills far fewer people than food (7 million vs. 11 million a year), yet it is highly regulated—high taxes, no advertising, severe restrictions on where you can smoke and who can buy cigarettes.

Should the same be done for food? Should we regulate the ultra-processed food that is driving a greater loss in quality of life, productivity, and direct and indirect costs from mental illness than any other disease, including obesity and type 2 diabetes?

I say yes.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Jim

Dr. Osborne here,

Join me tonight for deep dive on how you can protect yourself and your family from coronavirus. I will also be taking your toughest health questions. Show time is 6 pm CST (Texas Time).

Join me on YouTube

Join me on Facebook

** Important (If you are getting this email too late, it is because my vital natural health information is being suppressed. If you want to ensure you get an immediate notification when we go live, subscribe to our channel here.

Once you have subscribed, click the bell icon to receive video update notifications from me.

Always looking out for you,

Dr. Osborne - The Gluten Free Warrior

Share the love with someone you love...

#Save100MillionLives

Need help?

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They just reported a case in Chicago:eek: not to far from here:eek: but Chicago is a major travel, hub so who knows where it will go from there. Bad thing is it takes 7 to 8 days to incubate:eek: so people with it are spreading it without even knowing it:eek::eek::eek:

Please respect this one!!!!!!!!!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
They just reported a case in Chicago:eek: not to far from here:eek: but Chicago is a major travel, hub so who knows where it will go from there. Bad thing is it takes 7 to 8 days to incubate:eek: so people with it are spreading it without even knowing it:eek::eek::eek:

Please respect this one!!!!!!!!!

Also it doesn’t have the normal flu respiratory infection symptoms. It’s more stomach distress stuff, afaik.
Well, I know you’ve been avoiding germ carriers which is good. We joked about that, but it’s been a good choice!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Also it doesn’t have the normal flu respiratory infection symptoms. It’s more stomach distress stuff, afaik.
Well, I know you’ve been avoiding germ carriers which is good. We joked about that, but it’s been a good choice!
It is respiratory too, that's why it's so hard to detect until it reaches maturity at 7 days:eek::eek::eek:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

1. Thiamine (B1)

2. Riboflavin (B2)

3. Niacin (B3)

4. Pantothenic acid (B5)

5. Pyridoxine (B6)

6. Cobalamin (B12)

Fantastic info Jimi.....:)

VU Sponsors