JOES BLOG / PROOFREADING?

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I know some may think this request is not necessary but if i was Joe and someone pointed it out to me i would appreciate it.

Take it as you will but here goes:

I have never seen Joe's Blog have spelling mistakes in the past but recently it's become relatively commonplace so i thought i would mention it .

Yes, i know he's busy and it's no big deal to some but i know millions read it and i would think (but i could be wrong) that he would want to avoid simple spelling mistakes.

Latest example below

Simple and elegant is what comes to mind the moment you see this mod.

With no 510 connection to get in the way the battery butts up directly to the positive pin of your atomizer.
This basically turns any atomizer into a hybrid connected setup.

THE HARD COPY:
  • 1:1 clone
  • 510 connection
  • Without 510 center pin
  • One-piece top cap + tube construction
  • Bottom spring-loaded firing button which can be hided in the tube and makes it impossible to fire by accident while standing on the table
  • Special designed firing button which can be operated by a coin easily
  • Houses single 18650 battery (battery sold separately)

Last edited:

RoccoV

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think a lot of times it's a copy and paste situation. Any time a Chinese company tries a translation it is hit or miss at best. Just a guess on my part. Enjoy the day!:cool:

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Could be right , i have copied and pasted at times but i always correct any misspellings because i know people may think i came up with it lol. Just thought i would mention it anyway .

After thinking about it i think your 100% correct , Joe does copy and paste at times because the wording matches the Chinese comments exactly , so my apologies Joe.

Enjoy your day as well friend.

VU Sponsors