Become a Patron!

Joined the ranks today...

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Picked up an EHPro Overdose copper clone and a Tugboat v2 clone today.

Guy @ the vape shop showed me how to do a dual coil parallel wrap, I think it was around 0.25 ohm. He had some cotton that was literally picked + cleaned right from a cousin's cotton farm in Georgia...so I'll have access to some all-natural cotton from now on.

I was very apprehensive about going mechanical and building, but after having someone actually take the time to explain it to me, and sit down with me, I think I'll be just fine.

The flavor from this thing is incredible. Yes...it's a cloud monster also (at least compared to what I'm used to), but OMG the flavor. Yes, all the hype is true. Can't wait till my battery charges so I can drip some Five Pawns on this.

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Good luck to you and I hope you enjoy your new toys!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
Yeah, he mentioned that, too. I normally get 12mg, and brought home some 3mg. I've visited 4-5 vape shops now, and this is the first time I really felt "taken care of" by a knowledgeable employee.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Browncoat

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vape Media
That's good stuff right there. Wish it was more common. Good for you. :)

Well, I spoke too soon LOL!

Almost as soon as I got home last night, I noticed a problem with my build. One of the coils was already turning black, and the wick on the other coil was barely sucking up any juice. When I got up this morning, I juiced up and took the nastiest, blackest, charred hit that I ever care to taste. Ugh, it was horrible...like licking a piece of charcoal. I didn't feel comfortable troubleshooting, so I went back to the vape shop.

Turns out one of the negative posts wasn't tightened down enough, so that second coil wasn't heating up like the first one. And there was too much cotton in my wicks. Not enough air circulation was causing the one coil to gunk up. I got the resident "RDA guru" this time, and it's been vaping like a champ all day. Weird how a couple small tweaks totally toasted this thing.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Screws loosening after everything getting 'heat cycled' a few times is common. Sometimes working through minor issues teaches more than having no issues. Glad they got you sorted.

VU Sponsors