Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Any suggestions?
I personally really liked how the blue raspberry added a little sour bit to the mix. But go for anything that interest you, I do have blueberry candy and blueberry cotton candy saved on a BCF wishlist-which I wanted to also incorporate into this mix-maybe you have those?

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Of course I only have 2 of the flavors!

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
My thoughts too and I mostly have the more exotics or hard to work with flavors nobody does anything with...but lavender? C'mon :xD:

So I'm going to make it with cherry blossom, sure its not lavender or even close, but it might do well with this recipe lol

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I'm leaning towards skipping the lavender. Jasmine and honeysuckle work well together but raspberry has a light floral note and afraid the jasmine would be overkill.

jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Would I miss the lavender?
At the 1% not really... It was a light amount coming through on the vape but I liked it, and the next batch I was going to up the Lavender. I agree with Jasmine and Honeysuckle but I skipped it as I had recently already done a tons of recipes with both of those flavor profiles.

two2wheels

Member For 4 Years
I personally really liked how the blue raspberry added a little sour bit to the mix. But go for anything that interest you, I do have blueberry candy and blueberry cotton candy saved on a BCF wishlist-which I wanted to also incorporate into this mix-maybe you have those?
With a collection of 200+ flavorings....NO, I have neither of those suggested subs. It sounds like the BlueRas is pretty key to this one, to balance the florals.

VU Sponsors