Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Hey Everyone - missed you guys.

Its been a while I had a lot of personal family things going on and working two jobs for a while so was forced offline from a lot of items and not posting or checking post for a while. I was mixing up about 500mls of Mama Js Custard and mixed up something to vape on while I waited for it to steep a little that I liked and thought I would share.

Hope everyone is enjoy the holiday season, hope to have some more free time now :)

Applecumber Mint Dew
Apple (Tart Green Apple) (TPA) - 3.00%
Cucumber Mint (FW) - 5.00%
Honeydew (TPA) - 2.00%
Pear (TPA) - 1.00%

ELR Link: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2766709/Applecumber+Mint+Dew

Thank you - Jojos

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome back!:vino: Life happens, I know how that goes.:facepalm:

Four flavors and I have absolutely zero... Interesting profile, I could probably get something similar with FA or FLV.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey Everyone - missed you guys.

Its been a while I had a lot of personal family things going on and working two jobs for a while so was forced offline from a lot of items and not posting or checking post for a while. I was mixing up about 500mls of Mama Js Custard and mixed up something to vape on while I waited for it to steep a little that I liked and thought I would share.

Hope everyone is enjoy the holiday season, hope to have some more free time now :)

Applecumber Mint Dew
Apple (Tart Green Apple) (TPA) - 3.00%
Cucumber Mint (FW) - 5.00%
Honeydew (TPA) - 2.00%
Pear (TPA) - 1.00%

ELR Link: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2766709/Applecumber+Mint+Dew

Thank you - Jojos
Nice! I have all those. I’ll mix that!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Not sure if you remember me, but you helped me a lot when I was just starting out with DIY.

Welcome back! Nice to see you posting again.

jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Not sure if you remember me, but you helped me a lot when I was just starting out with DIY.

Welcome back! Nice to see you posting again.
Hey! Nadalama yes I remember you and everyone else on here-its a great forums with tons of positive and supportive people. How have things been - hope you have made recipes you are enjoying now - you still using the same vendor?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hey! Nadalama yes I remember you and everyone else on here-its a great forums with tons of positive and supportive people. How have things been - hope you have made recipes you are enjoying now - you still using the same vendor?

I've bought some bases from VapeWild, but have been getting flavors mostly from eliquid.com. And yes, I have enough good recipes that I never buy pre-made juice any more. Some are my own, and some are adaptations from more experienced mixers. It's worked out really well, thanks! I know I would never have attempted to mix my own if I hadn't had help from good folks here.

VU Sponsors