Become a Patron!

Joyetech CLR vs CL coils

Hello, this is my first here so hello to everyone!

I have been using Joyetech's 0.5ohm CLR atomisers with no issue for a few weeks now (seen here). However I recently purchased some CL coils (seen here) as I did not realise the difference upon purchasing them. When I've tried to use the new CL coils I'm getting a very small amount of vapour even from long pulls of my Ego One. So, I was wondering if anyone knows if I need to do something to these coils before I can use them?

Thanks for reading

Baixo

skeene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I never used the cl coils but the clr are rebuildable you know.

DED420

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All the coils for the eGo One Mega are terrible. The TC Ni/Ti will flood, and the CL just don't work. The CLR are tolerable, and they don't leak, but still perform rather poorly. At least the CLR you can re-wick, and re-build if you have the patience (small space to work with). As for improving the CLs, try taking a pin and poking the cotton through the juice feed holes, it may allow a little more juice to saturate the cotton, but that's about it unfortunately. You'll just have to take it as a loss, and triple check the boxes before your next purchase (Joyetech has the most poorly labeled packages, it makes it a challenge to distinguish them apart).

For example: Just got my Cubis tank from Joyetech, the box comes with 3 coils; a 0.5ohm SS, a 1.0ohmSS, and a 1.5ohm Clapton. They put all 3 coils in a little box inside the actual box. You know how they come in that little black plastic packaging, yeah well, NONE of them are labeled o_O. I just had to pick one at random and open it to figure out what it was. SMH.

Thanks for the replies guys I appreciate your help at least I now know I wasn't doing anything wrong :p Any recommendations for an upgrade from my Ego One? Preferably one that comes all together, if that makes sense, as I'm not into modding and building my own stuff at the moment. Thanks!

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the replies guys I appreciate your help at least I now know I wasn't doing anything wrong :p Any recommendations for an upgrade from my Ego One? Preferably one that comes all together, if that makes sense, as I'm not into modding and building my own stuff at the moment. Thanks!

Do you want to stay tube style, or willing to go to a box?

VU Sponsors