Joyetech Evic Supreme & Delta Help Needed

mordor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OHello people

I bought these two day destroyers today by mail. After setting them up i wanted to enjoy life and rest a bit. But could i? Guess what.

1-) I tried many combinations of wolts watts and other to get the best taste. But all i had was a lil bit of liquid and hot vapor in my vaping ceremony. Ooppzzz, I forgot to mention that the only best part was the amount of vapor.

2-) Delta came opened. Also a lil bit of liquid was inside of liquid tank. When i contacted the seller and asked him what the hell, he told me that he sent delta unopened. He also added this: All joyetech deltas comes with a lil bit of liquid in order to keep the coil alive. Since users like me dont know it, a user may burn that evic to the ground by using it dry.

3-) Before purchasing these two monsters i bought joyetech ecom c from the same guy. Everything was fine, that cool breeze, good taste whatever you can imagine. I also quit smoking thanks to ecom c. But......
Yes, but the battery might have tasted the sweetness of madness so it acted weird: After using ecom c like 10 min (Maybe i took 50 puffs) battery emptied. I charge, 10 mins later it dies, i charge and so on. When i asked the seller what is the cause, he told me its because of faulty usb ports of computer. So my battery needs to be replaced. Usb ports can kill e cigs so beware :))

4-) A careless programme fatale called Myvapor recognized my evic 2 times of (I think) 40 tries. And that was it. I had to have a bad day. I understand. Also that smart program screwed my Windows fonts and i also have to deal with this soon.

What do you think i should do? I was using 7.7w in my ecomc and i liked it. I dont want 30w, i have lungs not atmosphere itself. So i dont care waltz or swings, but nice smooth cool vaping without leaks.

2 joyetechs and 2 sufferings.

I dont want to die. Thanks for the help and tips

Last edited:

mordor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's not that hard you know ;)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I am not at all familiar with the Delta but I do make it a point to clean any tank I purchase before using it.

While I do have the Evic, I have no experience with the Supreme. But it does sound like something is off with your connector, either the cord ends or the USB on your PC. Do you have a charger where you can charge the battery externally? That would be worth a shot IMHO.

mordor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have external charger but evic battery doesn't fit.

I've learned that delta coil give hot vapor. More watts & wolts mean hotter vaping. I need a clearomizer thats gonna fit supreme but it has to be black :( Do you know any?

Thanx

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
You can go to almost any store that sells computer accesories and get a new cord and most likely a wall wart for charging. Make sure it is rated at 1.0 amp or 1,000ma. I think you can find black Evod clearos. Me, I don't give a fig about the color.

I just want a tasty vape!

mordor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got 3 usb cables and 2 Wall adapters (which are joyetech) The third is from another company and its for charging bluetooth keyboard. They all might be faulty. I know i have bad luck. Will try that in any case.

Well something happened today. I have 2 computers win 8.1 installed. One of em is at home, other at Office. Today i was charging supreme with usb and My vapors programy had already clicked by; me, mistake or whatever. Then after a while, suddenly (a 2-3 min long) miracle happened and my evic supremo was recognized by pc. Being excited, I clicked on myvapors immediately in order to find the cause of this conflict. I saw my puffs on upper right side and other things.Oh yes i was connected.......but.....
but....
it took 2-3 mins for my pc and evic to fall apart. What kind of love is this. I will never know.

Well tasty vape? I liked the idea :)))

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Sorry to tell you, seems like you have a problem with the device itself

mordor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Bad news.

I'm not an expert but I think supreme's usb port might have a problem.

But lets forget programming. That hot vape? I can take a hot shower! Juicy vapor? I prefer a cup of tea! Delta and supreme? I hate them both.

I'm vaping with my ecom c & its crazy battery. 40 mins and it dies. But i can vape. It has 650 mah battery. Do you know how much time does a 650mah battery take from full charge to dead end?

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Sorry, not sure but a couple of hours I would guess.

Been a few years since I used anything lower than a 2000 mAh 18650 battery.

mordor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
For those who has similar problems:

Myvapor: If pc doesnt recognize, factory reset your evicus. Now its %90 more compatible. I can connect my evicus to computerus after factory reset.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors