Become a Patron!

Joyetech evic vt coils

NobleExcalibur

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi guys, sorry if this is in the wrong part of the forum.

I have a joyetech evic vt with the standard ego one mega tank on top.

I did find a rebuildable coil on their American site but I wanted to know if that will work in this tank?

I'm looking for a nickel coil as I prefer it over titanium and I've heard it's easier to build.

I'm going through the coils I buy from my shop like no tomorrow, I've had it about a month or so and I've gone through 3 coils already. But I figure that's because of the way I use it. I inhale pretty deep and quite often, I've been using a custard cream with 80% vg mix so that's probably another reason why lol.

I'm going to be buying them Tuesday so could do with finding out soon as I am going to be ordering a coil master kit from the states so I have the necessary tools etc.

http://www.joyetech.co.uk/ego-one1/clr-rebuildable-atomizer-heads-x-5#.VdnlIjaCOJI

I've found the above one on their UK site now and it's saying mega tanks but is that including mine?

Also will this let me vape 100% vg?

Sorry for the long post too lol :)

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The CLR coils work in the Ego Ones, so yes! They are slightly better than the stock coils, because there are bigger juice holes. I doubt they'd run with 100%VG, but they work adequately with 70%VG and would probably work with 80%VG.

NobleExcalibur

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If I use them and run 100% what's the worse that can happen?

NobleExcalibur

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Haha. I may have to try. My goal is 100% vg tbh I want to cloud chase :) as long as they will work I'm happy thanks :)

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haha. I may have to try. My goal is 100% vg tbh I want to cloud chase :) as long as they will work I'm happy thanks :)

The ego one is just not a cloud chasing tank! 80% is more commonly used in most tanks :)

NobleExcalibur

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ahhhh ok then. Think I'll stick to 80%

VU Sponsors