Become a Patron!

JoyMy 15000 Ultra Disposable Vape Review

8uJ9QR_G6pUjzYcVhoni0eq64LHT9Zz6jRgMfjtp0TxaOyYYvgepWNa1AIvKk-vz1LDrHgPTQ8dNzQdOAUOhduvop-2gEGkD--fHr3yqNYgyl3yZ6y57-aKRcmKi0r-0fh6d4Wh3JfjXhDy3Yda-BXg

Thanks to JoyMy for sending me this product to review!
Check it out on their website https://www.joymytech.com/products/jm15000-ultra-best-disposable-vape-2022-15000-puff-xxl

Disclaimer: This review is my own thoughts and I am not associated with anyone at JoyMy, nor am I being paid to write this review.

92r7ZXSVGajelIsTR7ZoAkRrny5aOhY6OMWwTXSKDqlnJkqUhqDSXVfausKh_Wy-Kkl3zViSu9-jn2XG1Fx-3LgRdH5u5ZvLzT7iOhjW9damFQzxRqk9bXOzJG_l_v9eXAlFbAMOR7AyVP1jAU9aIYk

In the box:
  • Disposable Vape
  • Extra piece of cotton

Specs:
  • 15000 puffs
  • 650mAh battery
  • 20mL prefilled (option to add an extra 10mL yourself)
  • 0%, 2%, 4% and 5% nic options
  • 1.2 ohm mesh coil

PyL4zbin0lWQSGAXJatKiQIwyJQw969lRYvHkSd_xI00IHnX6e8XBQ7_2bDTc2RBkIdDtty0FFB0SXIhI8SXmzNOEv17JfccLZBSeLiHozmxyZ83aa5uigG-pksD_T6NKwBHEGgTmmdJx_bVvSGyGxs

Design
The design of the device is pretty basic, which I think is good for a disposable. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, but disposables are coming out in literal figures like spongebob and ice cream cones, as if they are purposely targeting children. Disposable vapes are for adults, especially adults who are struggling or trying to quit smoking and that’s exactly what this brand seems to focus on. The device is a simple square rounded shape and just has some colors representing the flavors. The mouthpiece is a white plastic, which you can take off to change the cotton or fill the device. The body of the device has a softer feeling material around it, and is the colored part of the device. There is some branding on the front, with a picture and the name of the flavor you have. On the bottom is a battery light indicator, your USB-C port to charge the device and a slider for airflow control.

vZVdaEJwwuMx9UAk6XZ1yqk6flyHqBp0twbr1L_tewI427y7j-fyeddaDjEnTktN29D4NjImEHtyXLgwCC__LCO4_-tqDxyGeYSofCfr0f_hBRDgaGD0Czyn1I_SvV4JOE0PTyvEJqb1ZeAg3iBjQWA

Flavors
JoyMy was kind enough to send me 3 flavors to try out. I’ll let you know the flavors I got and tell you a little bit about these 3.

IsPApKYQgXh9GhYs7zeMSABtlIeJdtd51MWNdRqziOJK2JWuaJaCy9Ml4VfKAmNWkuZUebCpCMLTyzVhNNnNV5aInmhoQqaUcg1wa7cAsVFz26mlFktbtczAG3OrUqU2E34QXGqReuubT1m39RPa1oo

Honey Melon
I think this flavor was my favorite of the 3 I got. Similar to that usual watermelon flavor that you get in vapes, but a little less sweet. With this one it almost tasted exactly like taking a bite from an actual honey melon. I don’t know how they did it, but they replicated that flavor very very well. Not too sweet, just exactly right.

54tVhxJ5rNsV6j69r_-X4HlH2qovlQdVzRcFPj47_Xe858pSorzu2mHSsPG5Kmk-sD0bhVp0jSmR31Gm0mx5XEhA5uAD-qXNTFUSk79ik0ze849dgrSz77S7zVzwWwY98jMODTPkpnL1QiN-YBoJJ3g

Double Apple
This flavor is definitely true to its name. As soon as I opened the package a strong apple smell filled my nose. It got me excited to try it and when I did, it confirmed the smell. It tastes exactly how it smells. If you like that little artificial and little bit sweet apple flavor, this one is definitely gonna be to your liking.

Hj38N6wFzHEQnVB-YuZM8c8T0Py3UMkfTZYLYjDbyV-cfw5SfNGmQ29xPxolIShZl1mw1bKSHN-eO0OMAZj0ul3wUT3I2vUI-1aK8Aav29Xtpz0sMIw5WPC84kae9gPgANFz7pTD95bfd_SWbeYnqUY

Love66
The flavors coming through most in this vape are definitely melon flavors. I seem to get a little bit of watermelon, mixed with honey melon and a little bit of passion fruit. After a bit of googling, because I was curious about this name, I also found out that the name Love66 comes from a popular shisha flavor. I’ve never tried this in shisha, so I wouldn’t be able to compare it unfortunately. It took me a little bit to get used to, but after a few tries, this flavor started to grow on me and I started to really appreciate the taste of tropical fruit mix that hit my taste buds.

GDGfja_M90rkCOSPvPmL9EDFjYABA1O7v2ry-WfUd0UdnPPgHssBJ3VdQHghLSSfQNcD2vAiRr88jntKpphERDFOV_VlWp3Jh8DgekTXPvpM3t1g5z9P9dUlrOBbisPZ3k9tpiTwCN-cuBQabVNDKdk

Performance
Performance from the devices was surprisingly good. The flavor is very pleasant and close to what it states on the package. Flavor is consistent on every puff and the flavors of this vape are probably closest with fruit flavors I’ve ever had to the actual fruit. The flavor isn’t as sweet as a lot of disposables are lately, at least not on these three that I got. The airflow control on the device really makes a big difference when vaping it. Fully open it is a RDL hit, which is very loose and could almost be classified as a DTL. When fully closing the airflow it leaves 4 of the 16 tiny little dots open to let the air in. This makes it a medium to tight MTL hit. I almost forgot to mention it, but there is also a little extra piece of cotton in the package! I almost threw it away, because I couldn’t tell what it was, but when I cracked the top of one of the devices, I saw it. When the cotton that’s in the vape gets too wet, you can throw it away and replace it for the spare cotton that you get in the package.

0oqAuGHjqQjWkx_mUpCpbCDCgZ76m0zr0xnR3tCdCv0F49iXE_CXnoS-qyXSco7cmhPLPP_QzdQLl2VMnHq6GBQblqgY04G5gPBVyTt54nI7tf9A5y31sGPhI7ecxUawfpN0VJmNCve-iw1YgR3VIxg

Pros
  • Consistent flavor
  • Airflow control (RDL - MTL)
  • Option to add your own liquid
  • Multiple nic options to your liking

cokXRe9XqNd7duWg3xE74LNvKJpKPPYhZNZ7O9yfBUwm0HqqEsYyWa2KgzUcubNGJ6qPjFM3JsE4JxVlTo0JcdsEMfhe1KsVcM_EP_sd3YErrVeevg-zkGDfXz5pKcAE9f8O8TjpzmsVyk1foVCYJAM

Cons
  • Less sweet than some other disposables (could also be considered a pro to some)

Verdict
In conclusion, the JoyMy disposable vape impresses with its simple design, focussing on the needs of adults seeking a reliable alternative to smoking. The flavors, particularly the Honey Melon, really hit the nail on the head with replicating the fruit flavors. The performance stands out with consistent flavor delivery and the added bonus of customizable airflow. The option to add your own liquid and choose from multiple nicotine levels increases the overall appeal. For those in search of a dependable and customizable disposable vape with a focus on authentic flavors and user-friendly design, the JoyMy offering is a compelling choice. While the sweetness level might not suit everyone, it's a feature that could be appreciated by those looking for a less sugary vaping experience. Overall, the JoyMy disposable vape earns a positive recommendation for its performance and thoughtful design.

RfwQMW0tyskMFJfhUCKhrXFWHqhboxRjTS_1Ehb90whmOpjDtKvi5wEyVmAQfC2DD_9cIqlJZNuZ5qJHns1xLMSp8nm391SCSTHc6TuP9hn9JoTU14vBI8YjD5nvmcXN20DVC3yx9JUVc9_H2zPAk5I

Thanks to JoyMy for sending me this and thanks to you for reading this review.

VU Sponsors