Become a Patron!

Joytech EGO AIO Box

i really need help i want to know like whats the maximum wattage for that vape and what coils should i use. like can it take 50w? i dont understand. like does its wattage change when i change the coil please i need help.
Thanks in advance

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The MOD that you have (or are looking at) is a regulated MOD, but is not an adjustable wattage MOD. It appears that it will automatically adjust to the required wattage based on the coil that you have installed.

Features and Specs:

• Dimensions: 3-13/16" x 1-11/16" x 7/8"
  • Light Weight Box Mod
  • All-in-One Design
  • Perfect for Beginners
  • Simple One-Button Design
  • 2ml e-Liquid Capacity
  • 2100 mAh Battery Capacity
  • Utilizes the Cubis Leak-Resistant Cup Design
  • Top Fill Design with Lockable Top Cap
  • Choose from 7 Indicator Light Colors
  • 510 Drip Tip Compatible
  • Airflow Ring
  • Charged via Micro USB
Replacement Coils available
http://www.myvaporstore.com/Joye-Cubis-Atomizer-Head-Replacement-Coils-p/joye-cu30.htm

*Please note, the Joye eGo AIO is NOT compatible with the NotchCoil SS316 0.25ohm.
*Please note, the Joye eGo AIO is NOT compatible with temperature control coils such as Nickel.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
i really need help i want to know like whats the maximum wattage for that vape and what coils should i use. like can it take 50w? i dont understand. like does its wattage change when i change the coil please i need help.
Thanks in advance
use whatever coils give you the vape you want.
it's a 1 button mod so usually they put out around 3.7 volts regardless. and wattage is based on the coil resistance at that point

VU Sponsors