Become a Patron!

Joytech Evic VT - Questions.

kennjbroas

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Im new to vaping and just got a few questions.

The kit came w/ titanium and nickle coils - which is better and whats the difference?

As per power currently on (60.0W) what does that do?

As well as the Atomizer (0.20) what does that do as well?

Might sound like real NOOB questions.. But thats the reason why im here..

Thanks!!!

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ti coils are better....

Just like your car, you dont drive its top speed everywhere you go. I vape from 330-400 depending on the juice....dont go full bore and expect good results. Start low and work your way up....

2E0ACAA7-406B-41E9-B84D-2AD305EC56DF-9317-000004202178F638_zpsuyin620p.jpg

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To be quite honest with you, i never like the nickel as much as I did the Ti. I used the Ni coil to modify and ended up drilling out the holes on the side larger . I got this a few weeks before actual release day (won in a contest from heavengifts) so finding other coils was simply not an option. Now it is but im broke and would rather rebuild my own broken coils

My 2cents. Dont over think it, just try it out and see what happens. But whatever you do, DO NOT start off at full blast, this getup, or anything really...

Start as low as possible and work your way up to that perfect temp where you have massive flavor and massive cloud production...they will be the same, then write that shit down on the bottle as each juice will be different :)

I put Halo Shamrock in there and its perfect at 320(yes i know this is a subox but this number is accurate)

DSC09669%20copy_zpsgpvjbcne.jpg

I put Jazzy Boba from @Breazy_Com in there, and my ohhh my its a cool (warm)flavor punching hit at 440..I dont even know how this is even possible, but try it and you'll see what I mean...

DSC09707%20copy_zpszkleni96.jpg

Any well...totally honest, any juice from @Hermetic Steam Steam is just...well.....freaking mind blowing. Put it in this VT kit, expect to change your habits or make new ones right then and there....just saying...It happened to me.... Look at dem crazy eyes..

B5F8BBB0-C579-407A-B4A1-C656424697AD-23692-000001F53AD70BCF_zpsjzgyqj1e.jpg

What color did you get?

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really hate you Tony lmao. Look at that beautiful beach !!!!! That's what I call living the dream ! I know I know the grass is always greener on the other side. I wouldn't complain if I was living and working down there ! Thanks for the always awesome pics. I'm really really going to hate you when we have snow and your posting beautiful tropical pics !

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude, i sweat my ass off on the beach taking 93 shots...just to get 3 good ones ahahahaha. People were looking at me funny because there were huge clouds of smoke when it was all going down. I was on the way to the DMV then snapped this one
8C3790A1-AED5-4023-9636-0BF454A10B31-3463-000000CED798FA92_zps7ns79gn4.jpg

Plenty of space down here for anyone that wants to come. The view is nice, but Ive seen this place spit out and chew up the best of people, many dont make it out alive. Would you know that per square mile x population, our crime rates put us in several "top 10 lists of 'f'd up places to live" in the USA

I wouldn't change is for the world....Yes this is Key West down there...my go pro took this video that took this snapshot, quite possibly one of my favorites..at least in the top 20

:) Want me to get a breazy logo up there for next time hahaha :)

C200C76A-6F5D-4D3B-A2B3-1414EE835D57_zps6vv34rzt.jpg

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On the rudder of a jumbo jet or that fighter jet would be good. Hmmm wonder if I could pull that off without being locked up lmao !

kennjbroas

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ive been going up and down with the temperature with the vape.. As well im having a hard time inhaling as much as before.. Ive posted another thread and people said to clean the coils out.. Ive only had it for a couple days.. Would you guys say to clean it out or replace them? Or should i go ahead and try the titanium one

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's a thought and I've done it before. Take out the coil and get a Q tip. Pull off enough of the cotton so that the Q tip can be inserted into the hole. With a clockwise twisting motion gently turn the Q tip and push it down until it comes out of the bottom. Reverse the procedure backing it out. It will clean gunk off of the coil and open the airhole up. Cotton expands when it gets wet and I find that this kind of re compresses the cotton opening up the airflow as well as cleaning the coils some. Hope it works for you !

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just be careful and gentle. If it's to tight you can ruin the coil. But like I said I do it and it works. Let me know if it helps !

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is why I love Breazy right here, I love learning new stuff!!!

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I started doing that with the original Atlantis coils. Sometimes the Q tip come out black ! I don't know, I'm a cheapskate when it comes to coils. Like a squirrel hoarding nuts my new coils are staying in my stash lol

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
On the rudder of a jumbo jet or that fighter jet would be good. Hmmm wonder if I could pull that off without being locked up lmao !
Ohh it will all be perfectly legal...I was parasailing when I got that last pic ;)

VU Sponsors