Become a Patron!

Judicial Watch..........Hillary Clinton, Benghazi, e mail scandal, Clinton Foundation

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
I apologize if this is in the wrong place. Please feel free to move it to where ever it may belong.

This video came out on the 29th and everyone needs to see it. It's long but watch it all because YOU need to see it all. You will even get a hint that they are indeed playing the propaganda game against Trump. For those in the vaping community, or the vitamin industry (community), etc etc, then you know how well this game is played.

You are living a conspiracy and after you watch this and you still vote (in anyway, shape, or form) for Hillary Clinton and she gets into office then you best be questioning your own ethics and, frankly, you are bat crazier than you think Trump is.
If Hillary is elected, we are going to have bigger problems just because the whole lot of them got away with this crap.
And please take note that Obama has already set up his own foundation so America on the sellout block will be doubled.

Register and Vote to keep Hillary out or kiss this country goodbye. Along with it Vaping because Hillary has always been anti vaping.

Again watch it because it explains a lot of what has and is taking place. Do not bulk at passing this video around because everyone needs to see it.

And I'm sure, still, that is will still not sway some people so play nice and even if I think you are bat crazy, I won't hate you. :)

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great way to sell a book
I should start doing something like this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
Yeah they did do that and took a bit away from what they do which is good. Otherwise we'd be in the dark.

On the other hand those books get a lot of info out there.

VU Sponsors