Become a Patron!

Juggerknot clone by ulton

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure if it’s cool to talk about clones but I got this from 2fdeal and it’s made by ulton and all I can say is it’s amazing. Well made and the draw is smooth as silk with very good flavour.

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
You have a clone?!?!?!
Just kidding, we all may or may not have a clone or four. Good is good whether it’s a clone or authentic doesn’t matter.

Carpe Nidor

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not sure if it’s cool to talk about clones but I got this from 2fdeal and it’s made by ulton and all I can say is it’s amazing. Well made and the draw is smooth as silk with very good flavour.
Are you using it in single or dual coil?

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ha - I felt kind of bad since QP designs is a Canadian company and I’m Canadian. But they manufacture it in China so I didn’t feel too bad, lol. It was still around $30 with shipping
You have a clone?!?!?!
Just kidding, we all may or may not have a clone or four. Good is good whether it’s a clone or authentic doesn’t matter.

Carpe Nidor

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are you using it in single or dual coil?
Dual. All of my other too many rta’s are single coil except for the footoon reboot and while it kills the batteries, the flavour is outstanding. GOC never tasted so good! This new one is easy to build and wick, the draw is smooth and it doesn’t get hot at all at .17 vaping 50 watts. I just thought it was really cool looking, the reviews were great but I didn’t want to spend $100. Dual coil allows you to position the coils directly above the airflow holes, which would not be possible with a single coil, but it may still be good.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dual. All of my other too many rta’s are single coil except for the footoon reboot and while it kills the batteries, the flavour is outstanding. GOC never tasted so good! This new one is easy to build and wick, the draw is smooth and it doesn’t get hot at all at .17 vaping 50 watts. I just thought it was really cool looking, the reviews were great but I didn’t want to spend $100. Dual coil allows you to position the coils directly above the airflow holes, which would not be possible with a single coil, but it may still be good.
Thanks! It does look really cool!

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Would love to see pics and maybe a link to where to get one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors