Become a Patron!

Juggernaut coil

Hi guys .I'm kinda new here
I bought some Juggernaut coil in our local vape shop and the owner advised me to use it in a parallel mech mod which is a bit of a problem for me, because I have a series mod (Tesla invader III).

What are your opinion guys? Is safe on a series mod or not? Thank you in advance for answering !!!

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
It's a regulated mod so not the same as an unregulated mod in working out amp draw
as long as it's over 0.1 ohm it will fire however just be mindful the lower the resistence the lower you'll want turn up the potentiometer ...I personally wouldnt go lower that 0.3.... treat it like you would the hexohm V3 in this respect

0 will be 3.6v and 100 will be 6.6v the resistence you choose will affect how quickly it will flash low battery

Let's work it through on ideal settings

Ideally the lowest you want to build is 0.3 this will give you full range of the potentiometer

Voltage x voltage / resistence = wattage

6.6 x 6.6 / 0.3 = 145.2.2w

Mod allows up to 240w (0.18ohm resistence takes you over that so bear that in mind when using the potentiometer at 100, but at 0.3 it will give you full range)

you need to work out amp draw as well so let's do that

max wattage per battery (145.2 / 2) / low voltage per battery (including sag 3.2v ish) /chip efficiency (assume 90%) = Current drain

145.2 / 2 / 3.2 / 0.9 =25.2 amps per battery at low voltage cutoff

Grab yourself some Sony VTC5A batteries jobs a gooden

It's likely they said use a parralel mod as the dual coil will come out lower than 0.3ohms

Having said all of this what wattage do you like to vape at? Cause can run through ideal settings with you on this as well

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I used a premade Jugger wicked from Geekvape for the Eagle tank. In VW it burned in 3 days. Upon inspection, one of the coils was packed so hard I had to cut it to pull the cotton out. Resistance and wattage was within range. Had there been an issue on what coils they wanted me to choose (I won the Eagle), I hope they would have said something.

I did a YouTube video at 2am. I was so tired looking I didn't upload it.

hollynorth

Member For 4 Years
Tesla invader III is great mod there is no doubt but if the shop owner suggest you to buy Parallel Mech mod than you should buy it. :)

VU Sponsors