Become a Patron!

Juice anyone?

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I have 2 bottles of juice I don't want. Both from Royal vapor a store in my town. The lemon head is a 50/50 mix at 6% nic. The Billie Jo's berries is 70vg/30pg and also 6% nic. Limited to USA only.

This is free for anyone who needs some juice.
I will pay shipping to help someone out :)

00be3cb199292289c554a1c66588be19.jpg

ff933886063a64a99cf229d8c4ee4895.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I don't need it I'm just curious about the Lemonhead flavor... Do they sell online by any chance?

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I don't need it I'm just curious about the Lemonhead flavor... Do they sell online by any chance?

I honestly do not know...I can google it...I know they have a facebook page but not sure about internet sales. I cannot vape it because I am VERY sensitive to PG and just discovered it. Highest PG I can tolerate is 20%. I can say that it is rather tasty.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I do not see where they have internet sales....I did notice there are different shops with this name. This shop is located in Mayfield Pa

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Don't need it, but nice PIF to someone who does!

Tootall

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would love to try some different juice!!! I go through so much!!!! I am sure you know the feeling.please I would love it. I do have juice just love trying new stuff that I haven't heard of. I f someone doesn't have any juice definatly give it to them otherwise I am here and would love it.

Last edited:

Tootall

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I can't believe no one else wanted this juice I could even send you a couple bottles of juice they would have to be old bottles that I fill fro. My 120ml bottles but all my juice is 75vg 25pg if you want to trade I have like 4 different flavors and in a week I will have 6 flavors and all good 120ml

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I can't believe no one else wanted this juice I could even send you a couple bottles of juice they would have to be old bottles that I fill fro. My 120ml bottles but all my juice is 75vg 25pg if you want to trade I have like 4 different flavors and in a week I will have 6 flavors and all good 120ml

It appears no one needs this...send me your address and I will get it shipped out to you! Enjoy!

Tootall

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rory Thompson
35 elm street apartment #2
Rutland, Vermont 05701

Thank you so much my offer still stands

jennyyili

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Its a pity! I usually buy many ingredients from vendor and mix juice base by myself, so , fully under my own control. any density is ok.

VU Sponsors