Juice company missing in action

vapin Grampa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My wife and I have been vaping Double RY4 from Sovape Liquids since we stated vapin oabout 2 years ago. I used to order from their website whenever I got low (less than 120 ml). Their website has been "down for routine maintenance since sometime the end of 2016. I try once a week but no luck.

Does anyone know if they are really gone, and if they are, does anyone know another company that makes something similar?

vapin Grampa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I found Vape Wild a bit ago, and tried their RY4 Life, it's close but my darling wife said it's not the same. I have talked to the folks there and was given a little guidance as haw I can mix a little of this and a little of that to get it a little closer. I have to say, the folks at Vape Wild are great. I have already ordered all the this and that I should need to test this theory out.

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Awesome, I've found their customer service to be second to none. They are my go to for anything juice related. Hopefully their suggestions work to get your wife the juice she's looking for.

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Since it's called "Double RY4" my guess is that it MAY be a very simple recipe based on my favorite flavoring, "RY4 Double' from The Flavor Apprentice.

That's IF you are interested in making your own liquid...
You buy some nicotine, some VG, some PG, and some flavors - use a "calculator" and blend it yourself.
There are online vendors that carry them all.
It's not difficult - just following a recipe.
And I make a damned tasty Double RY4 juice myself, for a cost of about $0.055/ml.

My wife and I have been vaping Double RY4 from Sovape Liquids since we stated vapin oabout 2 years ago. I used to order from their website whenever I got low (less than 120 ml). Their website has been "down for routine maintenance since sometime the end of 2016. I try once a week but no luck.

Does anyone know if they are really gone, and if they are, does anyone know another company that makes something similar?

vapin Grampa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have thought about going the DIY route. On the other hand I know that I have a tendency to go overboard with EVERYTHING. The first time I looked into busing the DIY stuff, my wife asked if I really thought I needed to buy a gallon of nice to get started. .... Long story short, still trying to talk myself out of going insane BEFORE I start DIY.

VU Sponsors