Become a Patron!

Juice compared to cigarettes

Ryan57348

Member For 4 Years
So I vape 3mg juice , with a tfv 8. Go through about a tank or two daily. More if I am drinking. Exceeding 400-500 puffs a day. So my question i'm asking is how many hits of a vape are equal to one cigarette? I used to smoke green American spirits. Also, how many Mls of 3mg nic are equal to a pack of cigarettes? I'm just worried I hit my vape too much and i'm trying not to be haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
There's no accurate comparison. But any amount of vaping beats smoking, IMO.
Vape on:cloud::cloud::cloud:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
There's no accurate comparison. But any amount of vaping beats smoking, IMO.
Vape on:cloud::cloud::cloud:
^^^^ This! ^^^^ Really you just have to go by how much it takes for you to feel satisfied nicotine wise.

Ryan57348

Member For 4 Years
Yeah I get that but I just don't wanna over do it on nicotine since it's a vasoconstrictor

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I vape almost constantly all day long and go through about 2-3 tanks a day at 3mg. I haven't had any problems at all. Thus far, anyway. lol

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah I get that but I just don't wanna over do it on nicotine since it's a vasoconstrictor

Unless you start feeling nic-sick, you're good. 3mg is quite mild. I started with 12mg about 15 months ago, and now I'm down to 3mg. I can still catch a lil nic buzz if I chain vape. I don't like that, so I'll be backing off to 1.5mg soon.

I go through 18-20mls of 3mg a day, on average.

VU Sponsors