Become a Patron!

Juice for deployed unit please help

I am CPL Gray my unit has currently deployed to Afghanistan an we are really short on vape juice we have been sharing juice with each other cause some people have ran out. We are not on a built base that has stores on it it’s just a small base. So if anyone sees this an can help my unit out please message me or comment on here and I can give you the address thank you very much.

Last edited:

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am CPL Gray my unit has currently deployed to Afghanistan an we are really short on vape juice we have been sharing juice with each other cause some people have ran out. We are not on a built base that has stores on it it’s just a small base. So if anyone sees this an can help my unit out please message me or comment on here and I can give you the address thank you very much.
I have a couple mostly full bottles of juice I can send. Do not recall the name or brand. If you like I will look? Not much for a whole unit though, happy to share my blessings.

I have a couple mostly full bottles of juice I can send. Do not recall the name or brand. If you like I will look? Not much for a whole unit though, happy to share my blessings.
It is perfectly fine my friend anything will help us out we will share what we receive even if its a little

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I am on Eliquid-Depot right now and they ship to military addresses.
Their 120ml bottles are $9.99 through Monday. That may help some of you.. and if you give me the address, I am in the process of making up a shipment to have shipped to you. I'm on disability and overspent this weekend on the deals 4 things we needed, but my boyfriend was in the service and with the process this weekend is probably the only time I'll be able to make a shipment until other big sales come up..
Can you tell me what types of flavors and milligrams of nicotine are allowed- (and wanted) to be shipped?
Let me know where to ship to and I will try to get my order out today if not tomorrow.
THANK YOU ALL for your service!

VU Sponsors