Become a Patron!

Juice in mouth

Hi all,
I am fairly new to the vaping world and my first kit is the Kangertech Subox mini CL with the off the shelf 0.5ohm coils.
I am vaping a 80/20 juice at around about 25 watts (coil suggest 15-40), i am getting nice clouds, nice flavour and a good throat hit from direct lung inhale for about 3-4 seconds with quite a hard pull.
My question is, if i have more than about 4 or 5 pulls one after another it starts to gurgle and i end up with juice in my mouth, not a lot but enough to make it unpleasent and if i carry on to another pull it gets worse.
Am i doing something wrong?

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Welcome to VU. I think pulling too hard is your problem now. Steve is right in that several things can cause a coil to flood. Always check your new coils oring before installing, when filling tank always leave an air bubble at top, and some tanks do better if you close af before filling.

two2wheels

Member For 4 Years
Hi all,
I am fairly new to the vaping world and my first kit is the Kangertech Subox mini CL with the off the shelf 0.5ohm coils.
I am vaping a 80/20 juice at around about 25 watts (coil suggest 15-40), i am getting nice clouds, nice flavour and a good throat hit from direct lung inhale for about 3-4 seconds with quite a hard pull.
My question is, if i have more than about 4 or 5 pulls one after another it starts to gurgle and i end up with juice in my mouth, not a lot but enough to make it unpleasent and if i carry on to another pull it gets worse.
Am i doing something wrong?
Yup, you have to adjust the way you pull on it, it's different than the deep draw you take on a cig. Also, try not to take 5 or 6 draws in quick succession. if you've flooded the coils, sometimes you have to "purge", blow into the mouthpiece & use a rag or towel to prevent hot juice from leaking out of the airflow hole onto your hand.
It's also a good idea to increase wattage a bit, which allows the juice to be vaporized much quicker.

VU Sponsors