Become a Patron!

Juice jamup!

I'm not sure if anyone can help me with this but I've been buying a good portion of my juice from Adore for years. The Blueberry Something,Banana Bondage and Hazy custard were monthly buys now I have to find replacements. The banana doesn't seen like it's going to be hard but the others I'm having trouble because she used a Graham cracker very heavy custard base. If anyone has any ideas I'd be grateful. Thanks for your time Ryan Cox

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Hi Ryan.

I had never heard of Adore but now that I googled I understand why you are looking for a replacement.
Anyone interested in what I found can search youtube for "truckin vapes adore"

Are you looking for a store bought brand that is similar or are you looking to make your own?

Hi Ryan.

I had never heard of Adore but now that I googled I understand why you are looking for a replacement.
Anyone interested in what I found can search youtube for "truckin vapes adore"

Are you looking for a store bought brand that is similar or are you looking to make your own?
Store bought I haven't tried mixing anything yet but it looks like that might be my best bet with everything unstable at the time.

IcepickMaker84

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Country Clouds Blueberry cornbread pudding is an excellent blueberry juice with a smooth creamy finish, Sad Boy Custard Cookie is a nice mix of custard and sugar cookie, and I’ll just throw Dinner Lady Lemon Tart our there because it’s just dang good. EjuiceBOGO is where I’ve been buying from lately and I highly recommend them.

Country Clouds Blueberry cornbread pudding is an excellent blueberry juice with a smooth creamy finish, Sad Boy Custard Cookie is a nice mix of custard and sugar cookie, and I’ll just throw Dinner Lady Lemon Tart our there because it’s just dang good. EjuiceBOGO is where I’ve been buying from lately and I highly recommend them.
Thank you for the help.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure if you'd like them or not, never had adore eliquid so have no idea the flavor profile. Only going by the flavors you mentioned. You might like a couple from omvapors, the wild one is a wildberry strudel and nirvana is a blueberry cake donut. Their flavors aren't super strong but to me they tasted pretty on point. I don't really enjoy overwhelming flavor. They also don't use sweeteners in their juice so it's a little easier on coils.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Try searching for a blueberry cheesecake, that would get you into the ballpark. Just look for a mention of custard or thick in the description. Most juice makers use graham for cheesecake crust.

VU Sponsors